Some Xiang Liu/TJC cuteness ?

HeadInTheClouds:
Some Xiang Liu/TJC cuteness ?

OMG!  So adorable!

insideout91:

Since Nath is busy, my small contribution for XL fanart community ??

so cute! (≧▽≦)

plor20:

so cute! (≧▽≦)

Thank you !

Only good thing about XL sad arc,it's we have more screen time, I really excited to see last battle, I already prepared my heart and want enjoy epic acting!

insideout91:

Only good thing about XL sad arc,it's we have more screen time, I really excited to see last battle, I already prepared my heart and want enjoy epic acting!

I was surprised we got as much as we did today.  And of course, it ended on XL.  lol

Kokuto:

I was surprised we got as much as we did today.  And of course, it ended on XL.  lol

If last episodes will be XL arc , I'm not complain, even if it tragic, at least it will be epic, not some stalker NPC at the background 

insideout91:

If last episodes will be XL arc , I'm not complain, even if it tragic, at least it will be epic, not some stalker NPC at the background 

Heh ... I just finished watching and was thinking, man, Jing is doing nothing but carrying the bags and holding her trays.  lol   

Meanwhile, every moment XL is on screen is magnetic and entertaining and heart breaking.

Kokuto:

Heh ... I just finished watching and was thinking, man, Jing is doing nothing but carrying the bags and holding her trays.  lol   

Meanwhile, every moment XL is on screen is magnetic and entertaining and heart breaking.

haha....like a servant with benefits. (¬‿¬)

Anyhow, I'm at that point where my hate for XY is manifesting again. AND I can't stand her trauma card free pass, and her obtuse behaviors. Like woman KNOWS XL can feel her, but she  does things anyways--makes her to wenchy for me. Her lack of self awareness is incredibly annoying asf.

plor20:

Anyhow, I'm at that point where my hate for XY is manifesting again. AND I can't stand her trauma card free pass, and her obtuse behaviors. Like woman KNOWS XL can feel her, but she things anyways--makes her to wenchy for me.

Her character regressing instead of progressing, I feel she become more and more stupid! It's not even funny, like today moment with CX , even if he steamy kiss her she still will not understand any, same with XL who helped her a lot , she saw everything when she was in coma,but she can't use her brain for 2 min!!

About kiss, I don't think she smart enough to understand that XL can feel it, only when plot need it she suddenly become smart 

plor20:

Anyhow, I'm at that point where my hate for XY is manifesting again. AND I can't stand her trauma card free pass, and her obtuse behaviors. Like woman KNOWS XL can feel her, but she  does things anyways--makes her to wenchy for me. Her lack of self awareness is incredibly annoying asf.

If by benefits, you mean he's loaded with money, yes.  lol

Do you think XY knows XL can also feel pleasure as well as pain through the Lovers Bug?  I mean, we've got people debating that even now.  If she knew, she could really have a lot of fun with that. lol

Honestly, after the scene with her mother, I felt like today's episodes were really about other people, especially A Nian, who XY is not looking good standing next to.  I can't believe she didn't pick up on CX, when he's practically kissing her.  XL, at least, we know why she's in denial.

insideout91:

Her character regressing instead of progressing, I feel she become more and more stupid! It's not even funny, like today moment with CX , even if he steamy kiss her she still will not understand any, same with XL who helped her a lot , she saw everything when she was in coma,but she can't use her brain for 2 min!!

About kiss, I don't think she smart enough to understand that XL can feel it, only when plot need it she suddenly become smart 

I felt bad for CX today.  XY certainly is practicing her denial skills full time.

Filter has been added to WeTV list of upcoming dramas! Looking forward to Xiang Liu easter eggs there!

liddi:

Filter has been added to WeTV list of upcoming dramas! Looking forward to Xiang Liu easter eggs there!

Go East also very possible air this summer ??

insideout91:

Go East also very possible air this summer ??

We got a BtS today, so maybe!  Tan Jian Ci grilling again.

https://youtu.be/s-o3uEwrwy8?si=rakE3X6ev35VcgnA