insideout91:

I’m really impress by that actor from Dashing Youth , his action skills no joke 

https://x.com/MiniOrchid1/status/1814190811288101363

Isn't he the actor from Spirealm?

https://x.com/tlmssusu/status/1814301123978899547

Here we discover WHY YaoLiu is doomed.

Tan Jian Ci's Shen Yi arrested both of XY's parents.

Tan Jian Ci's two dads were Granddaddy Emperor and Daddy Emperor!

So, that makes XL the uncle for both XY and CX.  lol

Have you ever heard about  cute aggression phenomenon?Cute aggression is a desire to squeeze,pinch,crush,or bite the object of our affection.It is not motivated by vicious intent.Scientist says that it is the  way we cope with intense positive emotions.

Maybe if  I share this maybe jingers will say I'm just defending an abuser and I will do anything to make excuses for his abusive behaviour.

Kokuto:

Isn't he the actor from Spirealm?

I check yep, but I didn't watch, it's my first time see him))

Xiang lu forever:

Have you ever heard about  cute aggression phenomenon?Cute aggression is a desire to squeeze,pinch,crush,or bite the object of our affection.It is not motivated by vicious intent.Scientist says that it is the  way we cope with intense positive emotions.

Maybe if  I share this maybe jingers will say I'm just defending an abuser and I will do anything to make excuses for his abusive behaviour.

actually yep, like with cats also hehe, they can bite as act of love)))

Honestly there was moments where XL was too harsh, but context what is matter , she was very suspicious person at his camp territory with extraordinary poison skills and secret identity and he should kill her at first time they meet each other, but she told him how pitiful she is , nobody without anyone, which find out is lie later, so he was so angry that was almost ready to kill her at the beach , but after all his harsh moments was to push her away from him

Also care about her for 37 years, lost his life to save her compensated everything 

Kokuto:

What I find really annoying is that these same people want to tell me that XL is so selfish, cause he never does anything for XY without getting paid.

O_o

As someone said so eloquently in the comments, "Some people are watching this drama with their a$$, instead of their eyes."

I must have been on some good stuff last night 'cause I don't remember posting my comment. LOL.

Heh! Watching with their ass. Reading without their brain. Sounds about right. The thing is that people wave XY's trauma card around to defend her and they praise Jing for doing the bare minimum and yet dismiss the fact that Xiang Liu probably had the most tragic life out of the 4 main characters.

No parents or family. Hundreds of years as a slave fighting for survival. And yet, he was tough enough to set himself free. Received help from Gong Gong, but he is the one who taught himself his power. Survived and lived as FFB before finding Gong Gong and becoming the Military Advisor. He then spends 400 years protecting and looking after his adopted family before meeting XY. In his relationship with XY, he gave far more than he received and he also suffered due to her thoughtlessness and selfishness. He's not waving his trauma card around, neither is he engaging in woe-is-me, my life is a tragedy, my mum left me (XY). He's not relying on another for his existence (Jing). And he's not being greedy, hurting the person that he loves because he wants his cake and eats it too (CX).

These readers bought into XY's view that Jing is kind because he won't take revenge on Hou (as if that's the only way to deal with the issue) unlike her and CX blah blah blah. They don't consider that XY's point of view is shallow and warped. She gave Jing too much credit and not enough credit to herself and CX for learning how to survive and protect themselves. Jing never got to this learning stage because he found XY and glomped onto her, and she ended up protecting him and solving his problem (like the issues of Hou and PPYY).

The world of 3T is a madhouse populated by inmates dealing with their trauma. Trauma that warped their thinking and manifested in unhealthy coping mechanisms and relationships. The sanest, most healed person suffered the most because he had to deal with a bunch of "crazies". In the end, the sane one left the madhouse and the rest of the inmates will have to find their way out.

Xiang lu forever:

I don't think that's exactly what is going with XL, but it's useless to try and explain the difference between punishment and abuse, when they can't understand the difference between revenge and justice and think it's actual kindness to let a man get away with murder and actual torture and assault, with zero consequences.

Kokuto:

I don't think that's exactly what is going with XL, but it's useless to try and explain the difference between punishment and abuse, when they can't understand the difference between revenge and justice and think it's actual kindness to let a man get away with murder and actual torture and assault, with zero consequences.

Yep it’s like imagine your family member is rapist murder and you so kind for let him live happy carefree , beclouded the fact it’s your brother so much more important then the fact that he will kill torture someone else ❤️

from teaser looks like leaked script is true, is the any scene with Xl we can be excited according to this script? 

insideout91:
Honestly there was moments where XL was too harsh, but context what is matter , she was very suspicious person at his camp territory with extraordinary poison skills and secret identity and he should kill her at first time they meet each other, but she told him how pitiful she is , nobody without anyone, which find out is lie later, so he was so angry that was almost ready to kill her at the beach , but after all his harsh moments was to push her away from him

Of course, XL is a hard man in a hard world.  He had no parents and from the moment he hatched, he's had to fight to eat and survive and not get eaten.  He grew up as a child fighting other children to the death in a slave arena funded by people like Jing, who cheered and bet on him being more violent than others.  His reputation and respect and so much of what he has in the world came from his ability to outsmart, and fight and kill others.

And yet, somehow, his heart is the largest and warmest, and he loves the most selflessly of all the characters in the book.

insideout91:
from teaser looks like leaked script is true, is the any scene with Xl we can be excited according to this script?

We still have quite a few major scenes, just from the trailer.

Killing Fenglong.

The confrontation with XY and her bow and her blood donation.

The breaking of the Lovers Bug.

The final battle.

And surely we'll see him forging the wooden doll he gives her, as well as his final message.

Oh, and the XL schedule looked like it had a mirror on it.

insideout91:
Yep it’s like imagine your family member is rapist murder and you so kind for let him live happy carefree , beclouded the fact it’s your brother so much more important then the fact that he will kill torture someone else ❤️

Exactly.  How 'kind' of Jing to let this psycho go free to hurt other people.  TWICE.  smh

Kokuto:

Exactly.  How 'kind' of Jing to let this psycho go free to hurt other people.  TWICE.  smh

It’s what we know ))  he can hurt so much more for that time 

Kokuto:

We still have quite a few major scenes, just from the trailer.

Killing Fenglong.

The confrontation with XY and her bow and her blood donation.

The breaking of the Lovers Bug.

The final battle.

And surely we'll see him forging the wooden doll he gives her, as well as his final message.

Oh, and the XL schedule looked like it had a mirror on it.

Let’s see, I put my expectations super low 

HeadInTheClouds:
I must have been on some good stuff last night 'cause I don't remember posting my comment. LOL.

LOL!  Some people were on a roll in the last couple of days.  I need to collect my favorites.

HeadInTheClouds:
Heh! Watching with their ass. Reading without their brain. Sounds about right. The thing is that people wave XY's trauma card around to defend her and they praise Jing for doing the bare minimum and yet dismiss the fact that Xiang Liu probably had the most tragic life out of the 4 main characters.

Yes he did, but unlike the rest, he never knew anything better until he met Hong Jiang and the real FFB.  And the most he does is tell them he's a ruthless demon, so you know what to expect.

HeadInTheClouds:
No parents or family. Hundreds of years as a slave fighting for survival. And yet, he was tough enough to set himself free. Received help from Gong Gong, but he is the one who taught himself his power. Survived and lived as FFB before finding Gong Gong and becoming the Military Advisor. He then spends 400 years protecting and looking after his adopted family before meeting XY. In his relationship with XY, he gave far more than he received and he also suffered due to her thoughtlessness and selfishness. He's not waving his trauma card around, neither is he engaging in woe-is-me, my life is a tragedy, my mum left me (XY). He's not relying on another for his existence (Jing). And he's not being greedy, hurting the person that he loves because he wants his cake and eats it too (CX).

Preach!

HeadInTheClouds:
These readers bought into XY's view that Jing is kind because he won't take revenge on Hou (as if that's the only way to deal with the issue) unlike her and CX blah blah blah. They don't consider that XY's point of view is shallow and warped. She gave Jing too much credit and not enough credit to herself and CX for learning how to survive and protect themselves. Jing never got to this learning stage because he found XY and glomped onto her, and she ended up protecting him and solving his problem (like the issues of Hou and PPYY).

This is a shallow reading of the novel or watching of the drama.  As said before, XY lies and lives in denial.  She tells herself that to validate whatever is going on with her and Jing.  She doesn't actually believe or live that ideal.  She certainly didn't just let A Nian and Haitang go, when she did nothing more than humiliate Old Mu.  She POISONED Haitang, and would have done the same to A Nian, if she wasn't protected.  And neither Jing or XY's view of 'kindness' extends to anyone but themselves and how it makes them feel.  I'm sure Tushan Hou's murdered wife would have liked less 'kindness' and more justice, and to have lived a full life without Hou.

Like I said elsewhere, Jing is spoiled.  He never had to get his hands dirty and he 'solved' so many of his problems by buying them off.

HeadInTheClouds:
The world of 3T is a madhouse populated by inmates dealing with their trauma. Trauma that warped their thinking and manifested in unhealthy coping mechanisms and relationships. The sanest, most healed person suffered the most because he had to deal with a bunch of "crazies". In the end, the sane one left the madhouse and the rest of the inmates will have to find their way out.

Heh... Well, that's one way to look at XL's end so it isnt tragic. ;p  There really is SO. MUCH. TRAUMA in LYF.  

insideout91:
Let’s see, I put my expectations super low

LOL! Now you are sounding like XY. :)