Kokuto:

LOL! Now you are sounding like XY. :)

Hahah not insult me like this !! Hahahahah 

But you know if Im XY, then drama is Jing a lot beautiful promises but no actions at alll (except Xl)) 

I really want to see last neck bite scene 😭😭 

insideout91:

I really want to see last neck bite scene 😭😭 

I don't think we are getting that. :(

CX didnt kill TSJ? Really? Wow! LYF is delivering a masterclass on how to completly ruin a brilliantly written  character! 

insideout91:

Hahah not insult me like this !! Hahahahah 

But you know if Im XY, then drama is Jing a lot beautiful promises but no actions at alll (except Xl)) 

I didn't say everything. :)    But managing expectations is a good thing for everyone.

Janex:

CX didnt kill TSJ? Really? Wow! LYF is delivering a masterclass on how to completly ruin a brilliantly written  character! 

I really don't understand the motive behind this change.  I trashes both CX and XY.  Like, WHY is she turning on her CX now? 

OTOH, it is validating that the title applies to XY and XL more and more.

Kokuto:

I don't think we are getting that. :(

Honestly don't know what to think((( so cruel 😭😭

Kokuto:

I really don't understand the motive behind this change.  I trashes both CX and XY.  Like, WHY is she turning on her CX now? 

OTOH, it is validating that the title applies to XY and XL more and more.

Yup, they destroyed the crux of the story. I actually kinda lost interest in XY as well, just watching for XL.

Janex:

Yup, they destroyed the crux of the story. I actually kinda lost interest in XY as well, just watching for XL.

Maybe I'm a masochist, but I'm still here for everything ... except Jing.  Though I can't believe they robbed me of the tail chopping scene.

But it is getting to be more like watching a horrible accident happening before my very eyes.  lol

Elise:

Somebody made this F*k, Marry, Kill game of the three male leads on Tumblr ? https://www.tumblr.com/gizkasparadise/724229588334608384

A SWEET SIMPLE BOY: Kill "Don't you dare (-500000) got me rolling 

emmagucci:

A SWEET SIMPLE BOY: Kill "Don't you dare (-500000) got me rolling 

For myself 

Jing - kill 

CX - fuck

XL - marry 😏😏😏😏

Waiting for the Tan Jian Ci International Live!

Kokuto:

Waiting for the Tan Jian Ci International Live!

Watching now hehe 

Omg TJC read XL lines in English soooooo cute 😭😭

insideout91:

Omg TJC read XL lines in English soooooo cute ??

YES!! I love his voice when he speaks English (^o^)

And is it just me or does his English voice sound like he has a British accent?