XiangLiu 4everluv:

Thise Jingers, they already get their happy ending but still unsatisfied and need to comeout gaslighting saying XL committed sexual harassment and is a moping drunken crybaby..

Excuse me..are u serious???‍?

No.  They are totally unserious people.   But they have to make up stuff, since they got nothing but Sad Sack Jing.

I blocked all annoying jingers and now can read comment section in peace, no matter what we will say they are to illusional , lets them enjoy their pathetic fox scenes , most of them are DW fans, you will see how in next drama he will be villain and they will praise him , and talk how amazing morally grey characters ?

insideout91:

I blocked all annoying jingers and now can read comment section in peace, no matter what we will say they are to illusional , leta them enjoy their pathetic fox scenes , most of them are DW fans, you will see how I'm next drama he will be villain and they will praise him , and talk how amazing morally grey characters ?

No hate to DW but he ain't it. They are always so stupid like Jing. Their argument are horrible. All they are saying that TJ is soft and hence XY should close him. I believe most of them are manipulating in real life too. That's why they support Jing

insideout91:

I blocked all annoying jingers and now can read comment section in peace, no matter what we will say they are to illusional , lets them enjoy their pathetic fox scenes , most of them are DW fans, you will see how in next drama he will be villain and they will praise him , and talk how amazing morally grey characters ?

Yes, I can't wait for the hypocrisy to spew out of these same people screaming about how abusive XL is.  I'm tempted to camp out on that comment section and point -- cause it does have a packed cast.  But I'm starting to have doubts that show will actually come out.

A Q and A that Tan Jian Ci did while eating ... did he start out with a burp???  lol

https://x.com/tlmssusu/status/1815973062317334931

Does anyone have a WeChat account?

I want to try that Lost You Forever AI thing .

Kokuto:

Yes, I can't wait for the hypocrisy to spew out of these same people screaming about how abusive XL is.  I'm tempted to camp out on that comment section and point -- cause it does have a packed cast.  But I'm starting to have doubts that show will actually come out.

Why you think it will not come out? I don't plan watch it, I'm done with harem dramas , and cast all not my favorite 

Fairy24:

Does anyone have a WeChat account?

I want to try that Lost You Forever AI thing .

No, afraid not.

insideout91:

Why you think it will not come out? I don't plan watch it, I'm done with harem dramas , and cast all not my favorite 

It finished filming a month before Go East last year, and we haven't gotten any promotional material.  I could be wrong, but I don't think it got a trailer at the iQiYi conference.  The changed the title and all the characters name, allegedly because there was a copyright issue with the original source material ... like supposedly, they didn't get permissions or something.  I find it hard to believe that is true, cause that's like basic IP acquisition 101.  But whatever the deal is, they are being very quiet about the show.

Kokuto:

It finished filming a month before Go East last year, and we haven't gotten any promotional material.  I could be wrong, but I don't think it got a trailer at the iQiYi conference.  The changed the title and all the characters name, allegedly because there was a copyright issue with the original source material ... like supposedly, they didn't get permissions or something.  I find it hard to believe that is true, cause that's like basic IP acquisition 101.  But whatever the deal is, they are being very quiet about the show.

OoO no wonder I haven't seen a peep about this. (¬‿¬) are you sure it's related to a nose picking incident ? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ??

plor20:

OoO no wonder I haven't seen a peep about this. (¬‿¬) are you sure it's related to a nose picking incident ? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ??

Hahahaha ... who nose?

Here's Tan Jian Ci's assessment of his next four dramas.

https://x.com/allertsenaoj/status/1816236957615415643

I could really use some "funniest" right now.

Kokuto:

Hahahaha ... who nose?

He who must not be named was caught picking his nose on the set of Tale of Rosy Clouds or that the one he was currently filming, I don't remember which set. ?

plor20:

He who must not be named was caught picking his nose on the set of Tale of Rosy Clouds or that the one he was currently filming, I don't remember which set. ?

I've seen the pic.  O_O

Sorry.  It was a bad pun on my part.

Who knows?

Who nose?

Kokuto:

I've sen the pic.  O_O

Sorry.  It was a bad pun on my part.

Who knows?

Who nose?

LOL! hahahahahahhaha....sorry I'm a little slow. ??