liddi:

How can we move on when they keep tearing our hearts out like this.

plor20:

was

They enjoy making our hearts bleed! 

It sure seems that way!  But they clearly can't move on either.  sobbing.

Liu Yifei:
I saw that video and I felt like XL came back for Maoqiu. I mentally can't process any other explanation.

I don't know ...

Kokuto:

It sure seems that way!  But they clearly can't move on either.  sobbing.

Mao Qiu is the only one in the Great Wilderness who knew most of what Xiang Liu did - for his Adoptive Father, his comrades, his love. He was the one to whom Xiang Liu confided in most, the only one alive who saw him last before the final battle. And he is the only one still searching for him, after 300 years. How does one move on when even Mao Qiu hasn't?

Kokuto:

Your fan fic would have to be an alternate alternate world. :)

Did they?  That's amazing!  I think whatever extra Tan Jian Ci got paid, got spent on all the extras he gave us.  He truly did love the character, and his fans.

I need to finish my fanfic asap. ( TДT)

liddi:

Mao Qiu is the only one in the Great Wilderness who knew most of what Xiang Liu did - for his Adoptive Father, his comrades, his love. He was the one to whom Xiang Liu confided in most, the only one alive who saw him last before the final battle. And he is the only one still searching for him, after 300 years. How does one move on when even Mao Qiu hasn't?

LAWD! ( TДT)( TДT)( TДT)( TДT)( TДT)( TДT)( TДT)

Cried buckets!!!!Not our adorable Maoqiu!

I thought maybe 1 day he's gonna take  in a human form like Lie yang or AH bi but then i remember they are not even in the drama.TT

Cried even more!!!!!

Now let's go buy those Maoqiu and XL merch!!!!!

HELLO BISHES! I AM BACK!

Omg there are so many pages I missed ;_; it's like everything decided to happen while I was away T_T

nathsketch:

HELLO BISHES! I AM BACK!

Welcome BACK......have you been upgraded to rich wife status? hehe

plor20:

Shout out to the one and only Nath! She now has her own supertopic in Weibo and a dedicated hashtag #DisneyIllustratorWhoLearnedChineseForXiangLiu

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/gDLsJRhQc7ikqJ5L/?

(≧▽≦)

Oh snap, found the post lolololol ten days late, sorry. That's crazy and I still cannot believe it happened. Saving all these links in case I wake up ahahahaha

liddi:

Congratulations @nathsketch! You're making waves in China! 

There's actually two hashtags trending on Weibo - #Disney漫威画家为檀健次学中文 #DisneyMarvelArtistWhoLearntChineseForTanJianci and #Disney合作画师为相柳学中文 #DisneyCollaboratingArtistWhoLearntChineseForXiangLiu

insideout91:

It's mind-blowing amazing ????? congratulations!!!

THANK YOU that's nuts! People be thinking I'm learning Chinese for him lol okay that's fine too aaaaahahah

Kokuto:

I had a dream last night, that Tan Jian Ci's team saw this and arranged for her to meet Tan Jian Ci at the DeBeers appearance and she gave him the original art of TanTan (TinTin) and her XL / FFB piece.

Calm down with the dreams, Koks. One thing at a time hehehe ( ˶⚈Ɛ⚈˵)

insideout91:

Since Nath is busy, my small contribution for XL fanart community ??

Awwwww love this ◝(๑꒪່౪̮꒪່๑)◜

Xiang lu forever:

Have you ever heard about  cute aggression phenomenon?Cute aggression is a desire to squeeze,pinch,crush,or bite the object of our affection.It is not motivated by vicious intent.Scientist says that it is the  way we cope with intense positive emotions.

Maybe if  I share this maybe jingers will say I'm just defending an abuser and I will do anything to make excuses for his abusive behaviour.

OMG yes I have that! Especially the pinch part!!

nathsketch:

HELLO BISHES! I AM BACK!

hahahah finely!!!!