liddi:
I never survived past Ep1, and only watched bits and pieces here and there as and when recommended.

WOW another one that never finished it (well, barely started it) ahahaha

I'll never understand how I was able to sit through the entire 33 episodes. In retrospect, I feel like there's nothing I can't do. I should climb the Everest or something.

HeadInTheClouds:
It was 36 episodes, liddi. 36 episodes on that paper thin plot with some of the most 1-D characters and relationship ever.

Come on homie, don't add 3 more episodes just like that lolololol you be thinking we could have survived almost 40 episodes?

nathsketch:

WOW another one that never finished it (well, barely started it) ahahaha

I'll never understand how I was able to sit through the entire 33 episodes. In retrospect, I feel like there's nothing I can't do. I should climb the Everest or something.

Come on homie, don't add 3 more episodes just like that lolololol you be thinking we could have survived almost 40 episodes?

Lol...the good news is I might join you Nath in finishing LMLMV soon. (*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡

plor20:

Lol...the good news is I might join you Nath in finishing LMLMV soon. (*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡

You are a brave one, you. You're even enjoying it ԅ(‾⌣‾ԅ)

plor20:

Oh?  Is someone holding you hostage? ;p

Kokuto:

Oh?  Is someone holding you hostage? ;p

Xiang Liu!!!! But now, I am ready to move on. 

Hi guys!

I never finished LMLMV too. It was unbearable for me. 

Looking forward to his new dramas except fireworks.  The trailer didnt look very interesting though i have nothing against the FL.

joas:

Hi guys!

I never finished LMLMV too. It was unbearable for me. 

Looking forward to his new dramas except fireworks.  The trailer didnt look very interesting though i have nothing against the FL.

Another one!  lol

Keeping my fingers crossed for Go East this month.

plor20:

Xiang Liu!!!! But now, I am ready to move on. 

I don't believe it.

Kokuto:

I don't believe it.

Hahaha...my heart doesn't hurt as much as it did the first time around. So I think I'm in a good place. (ㆁωㆁ*) Fingers crossed.

plor20:

Hahaha...my heart doesn't hurt as much as it did the first time around. So I think I'm in a good place. (ㆁωㆁ*) Fingers crossed.

Despite the horror of the last episode, or maybe because of it, I'm able to actually watch another drama.  Last year, I was in a very long drama slump. :(

This is hilarious!  Tan Jian Ci chose a color theme for his Shanghai concert, and it was 'wine' / burgundy.  Of course, Cnetizens had to comment.

https://x.com/aleen__leen/status/1822296984905990516

LMAO!  Cause you know it's true.  lol

Kokuto:

Another one!  lol

Keeping my fingers crossed for Go East this month.

Yeah!

Did u all watch his other older dramas too? I only caught under the skin last year. 

Kokuto:

This is hilarious!  Tan Jian Ci chose a color theme for his Shanghai concert, and it was 'wine' / burgundy.  Of course, Cnetizens had to comment.

LMAO!  Cause you know it's true.  lol

Your X link doesn't work again, Ko. :-)

HeadInTheClouds:

Your X link doesn't work again, Ko. :-)

What the heck???  I thought it wasn't working cause I was checking the 'open in another tab' box.  I even check them now, after I post.  Now it STILL isn't working.  So annoying. :(

See if this one works.

joas:

Yeah!

Did u all watch his other older dramas too? I only caught under the skin last year. 

Not all.  Though I've probably seen clips from everything.  I've watched these:

Advisor's Alliance and Growling Tiger Hidden Dragon

Are You Safe?

Under the Skin

Court Lady

Intouchable

Soul Food

Love Me Love My Voice

And I've seen three movies:

Adoring

I Miss You

Lost Indulgence