Kokuto:

I think it's happening at 830 on the 17th.... which would mean 830am here, I think.

Ok, it’s 13:36 over there. So around less than 7 hours from now.

ErickaRamirez:

That’s the only reason?? ???

Hmmm it’s the most pressing issue I need to attend to, yes. I still have to change my username. It’s all a bunch of numbers, and not even the row 6 whatever 15 ahahaha

nathsketch:

Oh my gosh you won’t believe the mighty headache I gave myself lololol seriously I need to take some aspirins and calm down. It’s only Tuesday I can’t be in this state ahahaha

Uhn oh.  Yes, it's just the start of the week!  And Halloween is coming.

ErickaRamirez:

If she was like that without receiving the code ?????‍♀️??‍♀️. Imagine now how is going to be. I hope that at least you keep your 6/8 hours of sleep intact ??

Trying to get back on that schedule myself.

nathsketch:

No I need to be healthy, cause my profile will need some work done tomorrow ahaha

Ooooh.  

nathsketch:

But seriously! Weibo is so cool! There’s money on my wallet! I have no idea what to do with those coins! 

And there’s like a bunch of games that I also have no idea how to play. 

So basically I have no idea how any of that works but there are those cute stickers and head accessories and there’s like those endless beauty ads. There are so many ads! I need all of those creams ahahahaha

Ok I gotta breathe and calm down aheuheue

As she starts haunting Tan Jian Ci's weibo.

Games?  Who has time for games?

I'm sure someone here is on weibo and can help you out.

nathsketch:

Hmmm it’s the most pressing issue I need to attend to, yes. I still have to change my username. It’s all a bunch of numbers, and not even the row 6 whatever 15 ahahaha

LOL!

I was just thinking of that user name!  

That thing was so weird. Just this morning I was on Reddit reading a thread about how difficult it is to sign up for Weibo because they never send the verification code for people outside of China. Apparently it was easier a few years ago, but nowadays there’s always a bug or something that prevents the user from completing their registration.

Some people were saying they had to get a Chinese phone number (how does one even do that?) and it still took some months to get verified. 

nathsketch:

Ok, it’s 13:36 over there. So around less than 7 hours from now.

Yes.  But that's for folks that bought the livestream tickets.  I'm sure we'll see bits and pieces released later tomorrow ... maybe the afternoon.  And in a couple of days, maybe the whole 'concert' will be somewhere.  I just found the whole Douyin Wonderful concert on one of the youtube channels for a Chinese channel.

Though, TenCent will probably keep the official video behind a paywall.

nathsketch:

Hmmm it’s the most pressing issue I need to attend to, yes. I still have to change my username. It’s all a bunch of numbers, and not even the row 6 whatever 15 ahahaha

???

Kokuto:

LOL!

I was just thinking of that user name!  

I don’t know what to put there. There’s also a limit on how many times we can change it 

It’s scary, I’m scared ahahahaha

Kokuto:

Yes.  But that's for folks that bought the livestream tickets.  I'm sure we'll see bits and pieces released later tomorrow ... maybe the afternoon.  And in a couple of days, maybe the whole 'concert' will be somewhere.  I just found the whole Douyin Wonderful concert on one of the youtube channels for a Chinese channel.

Oh yes. It will be released eventually. 

Here it’s a bummer because our version, WeTV has none of those features. It’s the most basic version. ? we can’t vote on anything :(

nathsketch:

I don’t know what to put there. There’s also a limit on how many times we can change it 

?????

nathsketch:

Oh yes. It will be released eventually. 

Here it’s a bummer because our version, WeTV has none of those features. It’s the most basic version. ? we can’t vote on anything :(

But you can probably do more stuff now, through weibo.

Yeah, the version of WeTV I can access doesn't have those features either.  Though if I did a subscription, I imagine I'd get to see the concert after it aired, just like the LBFD concert which I could watch on IQiYi with a VIP sub.

nathsketch:

That thing was so weird. Just this morning I was on Reddit reading a thread about how difficult it is to sign up for Weibo because they never send the verification code for people outside of China. Apparently it was easier a few years ago, but nowadays there’s always a bug or something that prevents the user from completing their registration.

Some people were saying they had to get a Chinese phone number (how does one even do that?) and it still took some months to get verified. 

As my dad used to say, "You must have been holding your mouth right."

I imagine it's a bit easier to a code if you aren't in the US.

?? Chinese phone number??

nathsketch:

Heh.

You'll feel better after you take a look around.  Or just jump into the weibo pool!

nathsketch:

OH MY LORD I FINALLY GOT MY WEIBO CODE

Congratulations! lol that was a long wait. 

Recommend 健饼过紫 not for cp ship but mostly because they are quick consolidating updates about tjc 

If u find good tjc weibo update pages do share here. 

Kokuto:

But who and where do I give the money to? I find it all very hard to work out where to view official English subs for things.