ErickaRamirez:

You know what I mean ????

Really, I love Weibo

Completely, totally off-topic, but Peach's review of Ashes of Love is the funniest thing I've read in a long while. I don't know how to link it here but I'll try later on. ?

nathsketch:

No, I'm here! LOL

On to xiaohongshu next! Lol. 

Just watched the concert. I can see why fans are saying its a bit boring. Lol. 

A link to the  full show is on B station.  Close to two hours but TJC only arrive a little past the hour mark. 

nathsketch:

Really, I love Weibo

???

ErickaRamirez:

???

It is their Facebook ??. FB is banned in China 

nathsketch:

Completely, totally off-topic, but Peach's review of Ashes of Love is the funniest thing I've read in a long while. I don't know how to link it here but I'll try later on. ?

Her reviews are so good!! She is a really good friend of Enigma. I met her reading her review of the eight. That review is so good so I always recommended it to the people that I recommended the drama. It’s my favorite drama of Seven Tan. One day it appeared on YouTube last year and I watched in two days ?

bugei:

On to xiaohongshu next! Lol. 

Just watched the concert. I can see why fans are saying its a bit boring. Lol. 

A link to the  full show is on B station.  Close to two hours but TJC only arrive a little past the hour mark. 

Yeah, it gets boring with only the other dudes. He came to save the day.

The Jingers were saying he looked sick. Damn if that's him looking sick, I wonder how he looks when he's healthy. But yes, the guy needs to rest, it's one event after the other. Someone, please make him take a nap lololol

ErickaRamirez:

It is their Facebook ??. FB is banned in China 

It's more like their Twitter no? Or X. I'll never get used to this X thing hahah

Ericka, I'm thinking of making a Do Not Recommend Me list just like Ari's. Hahahaha

Seriously.

nathsketch:

It's more like their Twitter no? Or X. I'll never get used to this X thing hahah

I don’t know. Enigma is the one that uses weibo and she said that. I don’t have twitter. I knew that Facebook is banned from China

ErickaRamirez:

Her reviews are so good!! She is a really good friend of Enigma. I met her reading her review of the eight. That review is so good so I always recommended it to the people that I recommended the drama. It’s my favorite drama of Seven Tan. One day it appeared on YouTube last year and I watched in two days ?

Her reviews are really great. That one of AOL got me in tears. I watched it with my mom a few months ago and even though she liked it, it was a pain to go through it because she really could not stand Jinmi hahahaha 

Now that I keep annoying her nonstop because of Lost You Forever, she already said that she doesn't want to watch it because of that "Jinmi girl" ???

nathsketch:

Her reviews are really great. That one of AOL got me in tears. I watched it with my mom a few months ago and even though she liked it, it was a pain to go through it because she really could not stand Jinmi hahahaha 

Now that I keep annoying her nonstop because of Lost You Forever, she already said that she doesn't want to watch it because of that "Jinmi girl" ???

nathsketch:

Ashes of Love was one of my first xianxias and that’s why I really like Deng Lun and I started watching more of his dramas. We talked about him before. I didn’t like Luo there that much. And he is really handsome (Deng)??

If I don't post stuff about him every two hours or so, I'll lose my mind, so there you go:

ErickaRamirez:

Ashes of Love was one of my first xianxias and that’s why I really like Deng Lun and I started watching more of his dramas. We talked about him before. I didn’t like Luo there that much. And he is really handsome (Deng)??

Same, it was one of my first cdramas. I liked Deng, but I really really liked Luo, 'cause I'm a sucker for those misunderstood bois.

But Jinmi... honestly. That was one cursed character ahahahahaha. The one she played in Immortal Samsara wasn't much better either. At least in LYF, she's more acceptable. Except for the biting faces. They make me want to bish slap that bish LOL

But Deng, tho. Hope he can come back from limbo one day. He was such a blessing for the eyes <3

ErickaRamirez, did your watchlist issue get solved?