We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 imagine:

He said that himself.

***That's the answer he gave to the sleeping bag race, because he was so fast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN0cVl87QHk&list=PLUM8x224JrX9LjHZzM4_wu-c-rG5lrljf&index=75

~43min

LOL!  Vindicated!!!

ErickaRamirez:

I fell asleep at 12:35 am then I woke up at 3:40 am. When I talked to you in the morning I was ready to make some lunch for Sebas because he wanted some croissants sandwiches and I don’t know if you have a Costco membership but he asked for TWO and those croissants are big and he are a Philly cheesesteak sandwich too at school ????‍♀️??‍♀️??‍♀️. I don’t know how he can eat that much and he is super thin. Plus grapes, and two other snacks. Thank goodness that he does a lot of exercise with his soccer. Tomorrow Carlos is leaving early to North Carolina because Nana has two games there this weekend and I’ll stay here with Sebas because he has a game on Sunday. That’s our life #soccermom#soccerdad ??

I figured as much, from your previous post.  :)  The kids activities always keep the parents hopping.

He's a growing kid burning calories in a high energy sport.  FEED HIM.  lol!

imagine:

Awww, thanks ?

o_O I can't do late nights... 

Always been a night owl.  But lately even my sleep schedule has been trashed.

Kokuto:

I love seeing that first video with the baby.  It is so cute.

I've seen that concert before ... I think it's his home in the south?

Of course, I got distracted by those videos.  LOL!

That video with the baby was adorable. I always love to see guys interacting with babies. ??

imagine:

Awww, thanks ?

o_O I can't do late nights... 

I always fall asleep pretty late. It’s already 1:53 and as you see I’m awake ?

nathsketch:

That Coke habit worries me. Should I be worried? You don’t want to see me worried.

The dog fight would be interesting.  I would like to see Taro and Champloo one day :)

Hmmmm.   It's a bad habit, but I don't do the major vices, so that helps.  I probably need to worry more about being a giant couch potato.  :(

I don't know what happened to my dog pictures!  They were very bad today and got into it.  Poor Taro, he got the worst of it, cause he started what he couldn't finish.  He's ok, but he's got a gash on his ear and a broken nail.

Aaah.  And now he just climbed in my lap after getting a drink of water and threw up on me!  Sigh.  BRB

nathsketch:

Completely unrelated but I was taking a look at other melons from that website you showed me and this one actually got me spooked:

https://min.news/en/entertainment/f823313c24115091b16e7f65127bbd00.html

I really hope none of these things are actually true. He's my second favorite actor ever. But I'll just brush it off the same as everything else on this cursed website ?

Rotten melons, that's what they are hahaha

Oh nooo… Le Sun Kyun is The Voice of K-actor?. Let‘s wait how it panned out. This melon should be clarified soon enough, because it‘s a serious offense with jail time. Then we‘ll also know if this news source is credible or only another rumor monger one.

Wish you all a great weekend and @Imagine thank you for the lovely pics, even if I can‘t see all of them. But the ones showed are great.

luv2bafangurl:

Oh nooo… Le Sun Kyun is The Voice of K-actor?. Let‘s wait how it panned out. This melon should be clarified soon enough, because it‘s a serious offense with jail time. Then we‘ll also know if this news source is credible or only another rumor monger one.

Wish you all a great weekend and @Imagine thank you for the lovely pics, even if I can‘t see all of them. But the ones showed are great.

Yeahhhh, about this one…I’m really worried, because if it’s true then it’s game over. Oh gee, why?? 

Thanks darling, hope you have a great weekend too!!

Kokuto:

Hmmmm.   It's a bad habit, but I don't do the major vices, so that helps.  I probably need to worry more about being a giant couch potato.  :(

I don't know what happened to my dog pictures!  They were very bad today and got into it.  Poor Taro, he got the worst of it, cause he started what he couldn't finish.  He's ok, but he's got a gash on his ear and a broken nail.

Aaah.  And now he just climbed in my lap after getting a drink of water and threw up on me!  Sigh.  BRB

Oh! When they fight, they really fight! ? Ouch ? 

I’ve never had a dog, but is this normal or are they being particularly naughty today?

ErickaRamirez:

I always fall asleep pretty late. It’s already 1:53 and as you see I’m awake ?

Lately, 1:53 has become my norm, even later than that :P

Kokuto:

Always been a night owl.  But lately even my sleep schedule has been trashed.

Same.

I blame the flexibility.

I mean the hours… my hours…are pretty flexible. Yes. Hmmm.

Kokuto:

LOL!  Vindicated!!!

There you go.

Flexibility. Yes.

YES.

nathsketch:

Lately, 1:53 has become my norm, even later than that :P

I know Chingu. I have seen it and we know why ???

Kokuto have you seen this before?? This just appeared on Instagram. For some reason it reminded me of The lord of the rings https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyeK_hVOKjN/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Kokuto:

I figured as much, from your previous post.  :)  The kids activities always keep the parents hopping.

He's a growing kid burning calories in a high energy sport.  FEED HIM.  lol!

Believe Kokuto we feed him a lot!! ?? We found out yesterday that he ate a Philly cheesesteak because we received the usual text in the afternoon Sebastian has an unpaid balance of 3.00 dollars blah blah blah. And my husband and I looked each other and he said I put more money at the same time as Mariana and she still has money ??. I made Chinese rice on Wednesday and he wanted to have seconds after he already had his second plate and I told him that I needed to leave some for my lunch next day. He is always going to the pantry looking for food ????‍♀️??‍♀️