We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 ErickaRamirez:

I know Chingu. I have seen it and we know why ???

I'm super tired today, I have a test and another birthday party later ???

nathsketch:

Do you need new clothes for the party as well? Good luck on your mandarin test sweetheart ?

I fell asleep after 3:30. I was talking to Ari and watching one of the episodes of my precious. I woke up before 7:30 before Carlos and nana were leaving to North Carolina. A friend of Sebas will pick him up later for a new job of his photography business and late in the afternoon Sebas and I will go to the movies ♥️

ErickaRamirez:

Do you need new clothes for the party as well? Good luck on your mandarin test sweetheart ?

I fell asleep after 3:30. I was talking to Ari and watching one of the episodes of my precious. I woke up before 7:30 before Carlos and nana were leaving to North Carolina. A friend of Sebas will pick him up later for a new job of his photography business and late in the afternoon Sebas and I will go to the movies ♥️

No, no need :)

Thank you!! I need to do great today hehehehe

Yay, have fun at the movies!! ??

nathsketch:

No, no need :)

Thank you!! I need to do great today hehehehe

Yay, have fun at the movies!! ??

Thank you sweetheart! Let me know how you did on your test and have fun at the party ??

ErickaRamirez:

Thank you sweetheart! Let me know how you dod on your test and have fun at the party ??

Will do!! Thank you! ??

nathsketch:

Can't see them now but I already imagine the hotness lolololol ??

??. Just pay attention on your class and do great on your test ???

ErickaRamirez:

Believe Kokuto we feed him a lot!! ?? We found out yesterday that he ate a Philly cheesesteak because we received the usual text in the afternoon Sebastian has an unpaid balance of 3.00 dollars blah blah blah. And my husband and I looked each other and he said I put more money at the same time as Mariana and she still has money ??. I made Chinese rice on Wednesday and he wanted to have seconds after he already had his second plate and I told him that I needed to leave some for my lunch next day. He is always going to the pantry looking for food ????‍♀️??‍♀️

Yep.  A growing kid. :)  Enjoy movie!

nathsketch:

I hear you.  I've been dragging for the last couple of days.

Good luck on the test and enjoy the party!

Kokuto:

Thank you Kokuto ?

Kokuto:

Kokuto I think I saw a bobcat dead on the side of the  road when I was driving back. I have seen dead armadillos here too. First time in my life. In Florida it was iguanas, snakes and some times raccoons (not many) because they are sneaky ??

nathsketch:

Oh! When they fight, they really fight! ? Ouch ? 

I’ve never had a dog, but is this normal or are they being particularly naughty today?

Never had a dog?  You should definitely get one.  They are awesome!

It's less about fighting and more about establishing pecking order.  So, it's not a regular thing, but it sometime happens with new dogs.  The order has long been established.  It's me, then Taro and then Champ.  But Taro is old and I think having some issues, so he's been grumpy and snappy over The Chair and Champ finally had a enough. 

And then Champ is all, "What happened to your ear? Let me lick it for you."

ErickaRamirez:

Kokuto I think I saw a bobcat dead on the side of the  road when I was driving back. I have seen dead armadillos here too. First time in my life. In Florida it was iguanas, snakes and some times raccoons (not many) because they are sneaky ??

Awww.  Too many roads, too little habitat.

Kokuto:

Awww.  Too many roads, too little habitat.

In the part that my house is located the communities and houses are spread out. Something new for me too is dealing with deers. I’ve only seen one in the corner of the road in front of our community but Carlos told me that this week he saw many deers really near to here. On the driving school they told Nana that she has to be really careful with them on the road ?