We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 AH :

Hello. ^^ 

I was peaking at the TSJ thread since it seems like they're mostly using the S2 page now. Thought I'd check in here too. Still don't know how you guys are keeping up with so many threads!

Hello hello! Always a pleasure!

Have they calmed down next door? I think they're all sleeping now after yesterday's excitement.

Ahhh yes, we don't know that either. It's now part of my work routine hahaha

nathsketch:

Hahaha yes, the autocorrect is a mess sometimes.

I kid you not, nowadays when I start writing a word that begins with K, it automatically changes to Kokuto bahahahahahaha

"What Kokuto drama are you watching" "Have you seen that Kokuto actor in another drama?"

???

ErickaRamirez:

Thank you so much!!! Seriously I can’t say the amount of times that I’ve watched but it’s surpassed by his kiss with Krystal in crazy love. That’s my second favorite kiss ever ????♥️♥️

<3

ErickaRamirez:

There are three?? I thought there were only two 

Yes, there are three! One more absurd than the other hehehehehehe

Laura is all I can post here.

No Massimo gifs, otherwise we'll reduce MDL to ashes hahahahah ?

nathsketch:
Have they calmed down next door? I think they're all sleeping now after yesterday's excitement.

It's mostly quiet. Nothing that interested me. 

AH :

It's mostly quiet. Nothing that interested me. 

AH, I love your Tumblr page. I didn't know you were also a Queen of Gifs.

nathsketch:

Yes, there are three! One more absurd than the other hehehehehehe

Laura is all I can post here.

No Massimo gifs, otherwise we'll reduce MDL to ashes hahahahah ?

????

Kokuto:

Also AH finished her Lost You Forever (Titanic inspired) fan fic!  Well written with excellent notes, as one would expect from AH. :)

Check it out here!

https://archiveofourown.org/works/50959165/chapters/128743111

Love the nod to Elise, our Gif Queen!

Wait Kokuto this is so sweet! Thank you! ^^

Kokuto I know and I don't know if I'm explaining myself correctly because I don't watch dramas just because of the kisses because the percentage of dramas with very good kisses that are not only related to the act itself, but the whole scene, the tension, the chemistry, the looks between them is very small within all the large number of dramas that I have seen during these seven years

lux73:

wow,, is this AH from MDL? great writing.. i just read it now and ... the last lines of the last chapter brought tears to my eyes! 

I feel like her story could be added as an extra chapter to the Tuang novel... ??

!! Thank you lux 73!

Kokuto:
AH is a great writer.  It's an ending that XL fans can appreciate, but doesn't change the novel.  While it fits Tong Hua's style, I don't think she would have gone for it.  Tong Hua seems to love making her readers SUFFER.  ;p

I should've checked this thread earlier! Thank you Kokuto <3

It's funny, while I was writing it I kept thinking how very un-Tong-Hua-like it was to keep forcefully pointing out certain details and calling up certain memories. I wanted to explicitly connect the dots even if it meant completely failing to emulate Tong Hua's subtlety. ^^ 

AH :

I should've checked this thread earlier! Thank you Kokuto <3

It's funny, while I was writing it I kept thinking how very un-Tong-Hua-like it was to keep forcefully pointing out certain details and calling up certain memories. I wanted to explicitly connect the dots even if it meant completely failing to emulate Tong Hua's subtlety. ^^ 

I definitely need to read your fanfic, ASAP. I know I'm missing out terribly.

I think it's the shock therapy treatment I need to snap out of this madness.

nathsketch:

AH, I love your Tumblr page. I didn't know you were also a Queen of Gifs.

Thank you. ^^ I don't have a reaction gif repertoire like Elise. But I try to keep certain things tagged so I can find them again. 

More prettiness, courtesy of our beloved Elise!

His "I'm proud of you" face! Ahhhhhhhh 

ErickaRamirez:

Kokuto I know and I don't know if I'm explaining myself correctly because I don't watch dramas just because of the kisses because the percentage of dramas with very good kisses that are not only related to the act itself, but the whole scene, the tension, the chemistry, the looks between them is very small within all the large number of dramas that I have seen during these seven years

I know you don't.  I'm teasing you a little.  And envious of all the dramas you have watched and can draw comparisons between. ;p