We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Kokuto:

I'm sure he was used to that reaction.

I applaud your strength in not following him. ;p

I keep walking but that was a wonderful surprise after a long and a stressful day working in that office 

bugei:

re: lvlmv and chemistry between zy and tjc… ive read quite a few posts that say the same, a very weak chemistry between the two. couldnt be the age gap, zhao lu si and the guy in dating in the kitchen had a goood chemistry… or maybe because tjc was still adjusting from his xiangliu role. i remember watching an interview where he explained he had difficulties letting the character go or something to that effect.. 

about the continuity and themes…. seriously amazed by the level of thought (and energy) people put to what i would read as is… 

Oh, but from the BTS it can't be that weak right? And that last clip was pretty cute.

I can imagine that Xiang Liu is not easy to let go. I can confirm it first-hand. ?

I know right?? They can find so many details!

Kokuto:

I believe it!  LOL!

And again Tian Yao and Yanhui are my favorite couple ever. I miss my babies but their kisses were bad. That was one of the only things missing in that drama. But xianxias usually don’t have good kisses. Just a couple of them ?

ErickaRamirez:

Thank you Erica. ??♥️?. I asked Sasha yesterday if she could do the same for me so I don’t have to bother you ?

You're welcome! It's no bother at all. I live for those pictures hahahahaha

nathsketch:

You're welcome! It's no bother at all. I live for those pictures hahahahaha

Perfect. So in that case I’ll ask both ????

Kokuto:

Will it let you reply in English and autotranslate to Chinese?  Or will it post it in the language you wrote in?

Hmmm that's a good question. I haven't written anything. But maybe it will be translated to Chinese just as the app can translate their comments to English.

Kokuto, I was just talking to my friend Tina (not that one lol) and she's like my second mom, and she told me to tell you that she loved your arguments, very balanced. But she liked your sassy side even more.

She absolutely loves XL like us, except she would like to have him as a son-in-law so she can stare at him across the dinner table hahahahahaha

ErickaRamirez:

Perfect. So I’m that case I’ll ask both ????

Yes, please hahah

ErickaRamirez:

I keep walking but that was a wonderful surprise after a long and a stressful day working in that office 

Seriously!  Better than a bubble bath.

ErickaRamirez:

And again Tian Yao and Yanhui are my favorite couple ever. I miss my babies but their kisses were bad. That was one of the only things missing in that drama. But xianxias usually don’t have good kisses. Just a couple of them ?

Yeah, I'm not watching the Cdramas for the kissing.  Though, I will say that Li Jiu Lin does his best to sneak past the censors.  I still haven't seen that flower kiss anywhere yet.

ErickaRamirez:
and the third one was when I was going to Colombia by myself to help my baby sister for her wedding and I saw Benicio del Toro walking in the Miami international airport

Oh gee. Not Benicio Del Toro.

He's been my fav since 2005. Gee, imagine seeing him. I'm already passing out.

It's like this for me, peeps:

Benicio del Toro, Benedict Cumberbatch, and now Tan Jian Ci. Not necessarily in that order. The story of my life.

nathsketch:

Oh gee. Not Benicio Del Toro.

He's been my fav since 2005. Gee, imagine seeing him. I'm already passing out.

It's like this for me, peeps:

Benicio del Toro, Benedict Cumberbatch, and now Tan Jian Ci. Not necessarily in that order. The story of my life.

???

nathsketch:

Yes, please hahah

My cellphone keeps changing in for I’m ??‍♀️??‍♀️??‍♀️. And I only notice it when I’m replying a comment ?

nathsketch:

Kokuto, I was just talking to my friend Tina (not that one lol) and she's like my second mom, and she told me to tell you that she loved your arguments, very balanced. But she liked your sassy side even more.

She absolutely loves XL like us, except she would like to have him as a son-in-law so she can stare at him across the dinner table hahahahahaha

LOL! 

The image of mom-in-law STARING at him at the dinner table is perfect! hahahahaha

That's very kind of your friend. Sassy is always a good thing.  Thank her, please.

nathsketch:

Hmmm that's a good question. I haven't written anything. But maybe it will be translated to Chinese just as the app can translate their comments to English.

It's okay.  I'm still resisting.  RESISTING.  O_O