We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 nathsketch:

She's me in a few decades. I'm already working on improving my sassiness hahahaha

Who doesn't aspire to the sassiness of the Dowager Countess ... even though we know she will always out sass us. :)

Kokuto:

I LOVE these.  Look at how happy he is?

Thank you, Imagine!

Cutie pie ♥️😘

ErickaRamirez:

Again Chingu why don’t you aren’t mentioning me in this comment when I recommended it to you as well 🥹🥹🥹  😂😂

LOL I think of you when I think of all those sexy lakorns you recommended to me. But for some reason I always forget about Decreed by Fate hahahahahahahah

Sorry. Thank you for the good recommendation <3 

Kokuto:

Yes!!!

I'm glad you liked it.  I hate to recommend things, cause everyone has different tastes, but that really is one of my favorites.  It is so funny.  And all the cast is good.  It has some nice romantic and hot moments too.  The bed scenes... LOL!  Of course, the plot has holes and weaknesses, but the rest more than makes up for it.  Also Li Jiu Lin.  He makes grin foolishly.

I got spooked for a minute, thinking that the silly one would end up with her, but then that plot twist happened and I rejoiced! Bahahahaha finally a happy ending lol

Jiu Lin, though. Hmmm.

Kokuto:

FINALLY, some news on the movie Again and Again.

It's has been listed for the coming 24th National Film Promotion Conference on 10/26.  I'm not sure what that means.  Is it a film festival showing?  Or will they just be showing trailers and clips?

https://x.com/diagold12/status/1716747901454684391?s=20

Ohhh maybe it will be released soon after!

Kokuto:

Really?  You guys are looking at the sweater?!

You saw what I saw, right? Please tell me I’m not the only one.

That was intentional, it had to be. Jesus

ErickaRamirez:

I posted four TikTok videos of Li Jiu Lin for you Kokuto 🥰

Do you want me to start a List for him too? Hehehe

nathsketch:

Ohhh maybe it will be released soon after!

Keeping my fingers crossed.

nathsketch:

You saw what I saw, right? Please tell me I’m not the only one.

That was intentional, it had to be. Jesus

YES.  How could I not see IT?  LOL!  If I had been sitting next to him, it would have poked my eye out.  ;pppp

YES.  It's all subliminal if it isn't glaringly obvious in advertising.

nathsketch:

Cutie pie ♥️😘

It's his "I'm so happy I don't have to get up early and work late into the day and can now sleep in" dance.

Kokuto:

YES.  How could I not see IT?  LOL!  If I had been sitting next to him, it would have poked my eye out.  ;pppp

YES.  It's all subliminal if it isn't glaringly obvious in advertising.

The creativity to get around all kinds of limitations they usually have there deserves an award hahahah

The poor Chinese fans are also thirsty so they have to find ways to distribute water efficiently hahaha  😹😹😹😹😹😹

But seriously, Prada bags. Now I’ve seen everything lol

Kokuto:

It's his "I'm so happy I don't have to get up early and work late into the day and can now sleep in" dance.

It totally is! He really deserves to sleep in, poor baby.

nathsketch:

I got spooked for a minute, thinking that the silly one would end up with her, but then that plot twist happened and I rejoiced! Bahahahaha finally a happy ending lol

Jiu Lin, though. Hmmm.

The silly one never stood a chance.  He should have realized who was the greater general when he found out Li Jiu Lin not only became her boss, but got to commandeer her bedroom when he moved in.  Not to mention, when the silly one got maneuvered into being the 'brother.'  LOL!

Though, I do admit, his lie about his name in the alley to that awful womanizing rich man's son (yes, I've forgotten his name) after the beat him up was inspired.

Man, that was such a funny show.

nathsketch:

Do you want me to start a List for him too? Hehehe

Heh.

His career is not as long or varied as Tan Jian Ci, and he doesn't seem to have a PR studio, so no list needed yet. :(

Kokuto:
You are not putting the dog on the I Wanna Be list. No.

Well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gsWt7ey6bo

nathsketch:

The creativity to get around all kinds of limitations they usually have there deserves an award hahahah

The poor Chinese fans are also thirsty so they have to find ways to distribute water efficiently hahaha  😹😹😹😹😹😹

But seriously, Prada bags. Now I’ve seen everything lol

And completely ruined for me now.   "Would you like a Prada bag for Christmas?"  

Stupid grin.  "Yes.  Yes. I would."

That's what I love about C Dramas.