song:

YES!! I love his voice when he speaks English (^o^)

And is it just me or does his English voice sound like he has a British accent?

Yees and even deeper! 

insideout91:

Omg TJC read XL lines in English soooooo cute ??

His English is so adorable. I squealed in the train earlier, some ahjummas gave me the side eye.  hahaha

Just finished watching TJC.I really love that he sang INU and also I liked the dance.I love his voice too when he speaks English.

Which MBTI type is XL? I didn't hear clear

insideout91:

I think he said I... But I think the LYF weibo or someone actual ran everyone thru... let me see if I can find it.

LOVED the Live!  So cool to see him speak English.

Kokuto:

I think he said I... But I think the LYF weibo or someone actual ran everyone thru... let me see if I can find it.

Thank you ! 

I only heard TJC said his type is INFJ 

Kokuto:

LOVED the Live!  So cool to see him speak English.

I think he can speak English very good, next time they just need make all Livestream on English without that translator 

MyLovelyPanda:

His English is so adorable. I squealed in the train earlier, some ahjummas gave me the side eye.  hahaha

Thankfully, it was only my dogs to hear me ... making noise. lol

Kokuto:

Here we go.  MTIB for Xiang Liu is INTJ

https://x.com/_LostYouForever/status/1811475461379067955

https://x.com/_LostYouForever/status/1811475450457198894

So XL best match according to this is CX ?? and they have least interactions, except fight scenes 

insideout91:

XL is INTJ, TJC is INFJ. But TJC also said he don't really understand how MBTI works and he     did his long time ago,  so there are maybe changes. One thing that he is sure is that both of them are an I. Fang Feng Bei is definitely and E but he is not sure about the others 3 categories. 

MyLovelyPanda:
 MyLovelyPanda:

XL is INTJ, TJC is INFJ

Difference XL is thinking and TJC is feeling)) hehe 

Xiang lu forever:

Just finished watching TJC.I really love that he sang INU and also I liked the dance.I love his voice too when he speaks English.

I didn't think they would let him get away without a song.  The dance was extra!