insideout91:

There rumors Go East will air at the end of month, of course its not XL, but it better then nothing ??

I heard it was mid August ... and I hope that's correct.  I don't want it airing against the Olympics.

Niki Demonix:

I gotchu Kokuto!!!!!! Now let's go to China and demand Justice for XL!!!!!

LOL!  It would be fun!  I think Nathsketch got a head start on us.

Kokuto:

I heard it was mid August ... and I hope that's correct.  I don't want it airing against the Olympics.

Yep (( 

Kokuto:

LOL!  It would be fun!  I think Nathsketch got a head start on us.

Someone should go. A revolution is waiting. They better do our boy justice. Otherwise it's gonna be ugly.

dropping in again to say hello to fellow xiang liu fans after a long hiatus.

I still can't start season 2. There was me hoping that somehow the writers would change to HE but the trauma is real :( 

someone please share the fanfic again please... the one where XY goes back to the day of the wedding with FL. 

bugei:

dropping in again to say hello to fellow xiang liu fans after a long hiatus.

I still can't start season 2. There was me hoping that somehow the writers would change to HE but the trauma is real :( 

someone please share the fanfic again please... the one where XY goes back to the day of the wedding with FL. 

Fanfic please. I need to heal my trauma.

Liu Yifei:

Fanfic please. I need to heal my trauma.

there was a good one shared in the original lyf thread but i can't find it anymore as that's a super busy one. 

bugei:

there was a good one shared in the original lyf thread but i can't find it anymore as that's a super busy one. 

It would be heaven. I am sure someone here has the link. 

Not sure what you are looking for, but here's the links we gathered, including a few stories that were actually posted in the topic.

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever/124319-fan-fiction-thread-for-lost-you-forever?pid=3005063&page=1#p3005063

Kokuto:

Not sure what you are looking for, but here's the links we gathered, including a few stories that were actually posted in the topic.

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever/124319-fan-fiction-thread-for-lost-you-forever?pid=3005063&page=1#p3005063

Many thanks! Found it. I think its fulfill my wish that i've read as well as with you forever. 

New / last poster from JC-T Studio.

Kokuto:

Beautiful... but also just MEAN!

Kokuto:

Is there any hidden image in the reflection? Or is just blood? It seems like something may be check upside down, Idk!

I'm sure TJC and his studio enjoying our suffering!! ???

Kokuto:

Bottom part looks like a candle burning!