I gave it 8 points only for XL 

I am still crying...I cant get over it.... The way they killed him was so brutal and he didnt deserve this!!!! I want to be petty af and give it a 6!!!! but then again i feel like i should give it an 8 for XL/TJC! 

I also want give less, I just can't believe of TJC(((

But remember it's TJC who want it be more dramatic and bloody , this scene break my heart so much((( but at the same time it's so epic and memorable, I will be more angry if they make this scene cheap and pathetic, like jing ?

I know ????But still i am so freaking mad that they killed him!!!!!! i cant get over it! i just cant! i am traumatized! 

They need give us special ep  ((( or mini theater where he reborn and live freely(( 

Also they should give us wedding from HI6

Also it was so cruel for them gave us all that posters with XL teaching XY archery and in shell(( 

Someone in the comment wrote this and honestly i pray they would do something like that!!!

Xanfan  an hour ago

I'm devastated that she didn't choose Xiang Liu, but her heart is too damaged from her past for an exciting fulfilling relationship. This is MY conclusion to the story:

Jing is weak and sickly and will die. Xiang Liu put one of his 9 lives into the merman in the crystal ball. In due time, he will regenerate to his full 9 head dragon form, break out of the crystal and be with Xiao Yao, who in secret cries over the doll and her tears give him life daily because she still only loves him the most.

Niki Demonix:

Someone in the comment wrote this and honestly i pray they would do something like that!!!

Xanfan  an hour ago

I'm devastated that she didn't choose Xiang Liu, but her heart is too damaged from her past for an exciting fulfilling relationship. This is MY conclusion to the story:

Jing is weak and sickly and will die. Xiang Liu put one of his 9 lives into the merman in the crystal ball. In due time, he will regenerate to his full 9 head dragon form, break out of the crystal and be with Xiao Yao, who in secret cries over the doll and her tears give him life daily because she still only loves him the most.

I also imagine their ending like this ??

But at the same time honestly drama XY doesn't deserve him , my perfect version he meet someone else 

insideout91:

I also imagine their ending like this ??

But at the same time honestly drama XY doesn't deserve him , my perfect version he meet someone else 

Niki Demonix:

Maybe some one like FL in Back From the Brink, she also met ML when he was very traumatized by love, almost died, and bravery support, love him 

XL needs his own bubbly, lively, sunshine like love :)

FoxyFennac:

XL needs his own bubbly, lively, sunshine like love :)

Well that's true but he loves XY the most. So as his wish he should end up with XY

insideout91:

They need give us special ep  ((( or mini theater where he reborn and live freely(( 

Also they should give us wedding from HI6

They can't just ignore us. They should be giving us  a special episode

Liu Yifei:

Well that's true but he loves XY the most. So as his wish he should end up with XY

XY needs a new brain and a pair of new eyeballs if you ask me.....

Niki Demonix:

XY needs a new brain and a pair of new eyeballs if you ask me.....

She does! Finally someone is brave enough to accept how stupid she is. She is just avoiding her on inner sense. She just sticks with that cunning fox. Should have just told XL that she loved him. Such a brain rot. I hate her. His final smile just broke my heart. He was happy to be freed and he was holding onto her tear. Man, if this ain't love I don't know what is