Liu Yifei:

She does! Finally someone is brave enough to accept how stupid she is. She is just avoiding her on inner sense. She just sticks with that cunning fox. Should have just told XL that she loved him. Such a brain rot. I hate her

She is so stupid, her brain's so empty it echoes....

Niki Demonix:

So...... I have a problem and I need your opinion..... I dont know what to rate LYF S2..... Cause they killed the King of our Broken Hearts, our Lord & 9Headed Snake Demon Xiang Liu & i will never forgive them for this! So now I dont know what to do...... Up-Vote for XL (cause he was the highlight of both seasons) or petty-vote it cause  they killed XL & also that pathetic excuse of a man TSJ got the the "iq of amoeba"  XY in the end (though he put 0 effort)?

I'm going to do an average vote and wrote my own review for the whole drama. lmao...but I give this show 8, beautiful world building, story, OST/bgm and character, minus two points for TSJ, mediocre adaptation, and subpar CGI.

plor20:

I'm going to do an average vote and wrote my own review for the whole drama. lmao...but I give this show 8, beautiful world building, story, OST/bgm and character, minus two points for TSJ, mediocre adaptation, and subpar CGI.

that "minus two points for TSJ" spoke straight to my heart!!!

Honestly, I don't want XL to ever cross path with XY again. Who do I call to cut thier red string of fate? 

XL deserves a woman warrior. 

Niki Demonix:

She is so stupid, her brain's so empty it echoes....

So true, I lost my own brain cells watching her. Like she should have just kept XL.

Liu Yifei:

So true, I lost my own brain cells watching her. Like she should have just kept XL.

Ya know why she didn't keep XL...she didn't think XL love was worth fighting for...but a lame duck filled with broken promises is. (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

plor20:

I'm so broken already...and I haven't even watch the whole scene!

Whoever is responsible for making XL's final battle a cliff hanger and spreading it out on two episode should never edit again!  I was so NOT happy about that.

Kokuto:

Whoever is responsible for making XL's final battle a cliff hanger and spreading it out on two episode should never edit again!  I was so NOT happy about that.

someone needs to put it together lmao save us the trouble hahahah

Niki Demonix:

So...... I have a problem and I need your opinion..... I dont know what to rate LYF S2..... Cause they killed the King of our Broken Hearts, our Lord & 9Headed Snake Demon Xiang Liu & i will never forgive them for this! So now I dont know what to do...... Up-Vote for XL (cause he was the highlight of both seasons) or petty-vote it cause  they killed XL & also that pathetic excuse of a man TSJ got the the "iq of amoeba"  XY in the end (though he put 0 effort)?

LOL!  Well, I do love petty.

BUT, I don't recognize the undeserving road bump characters, like Jing.  I have a FF button and now that I've seen the whole thing, I can just FF through the pathetic and the gaslighting.  Plus, I have to counter the downvoting from the Jingers, who STILL aren't happy, despite getting the happy ending they kept gloating about.  lol

Season 1 gets a 10.  Season 2 gets a 9.5.

plor20:

someone needs to put it together lmao save us the trouble hahahah

Seriously.  I doubt it will happen, cause they didn't include the XL fight scenes in the compilation, but I'm hoping they include the final battle scene in any compilation they do.

plor20:

Ya know why she didn't keep XL...she didn't think XL love was worth fighting for...but a lame duck filled with broken promises is. (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

This was one my biggest problems.  Jing kept failing and failing and failing, and XY was twisting into a pretzel to make it work.  Meanwhile ... she did nothing but ask CX not to kill XL while he was wiping out the Resistance Army.  She couldn't even go herself to ask him at the end, but they send Lirong, Jing's doggy?  Really???  smh

Kokuto:

LOL!  Well, I do love petty.

BUT, I don't recognize the undeserving road bump characters, like Jing.  I have a FF button and now that I've seen the whole thing, I can just FF through the pathetic and the gaslighting.  Plus, I have to counter the downvoting from the Jingers, who STILL aren't happy, despite getting the happy ending they kept gloating about.  lol

Season 1 gets a 10.  Season 2 gets a 9.5.

Season 1 got 9. Season 2 got 8.  Tushan Jing gets chlamydia.

Niki Demonix:
Season 1 got 9. Season 2 got 8. Tushan Jing gets chlamydia.

LMAO!  

Niki Demonix:

Season 1 got 9. Season 2 got 8.  Tushan Jing gets chlamydia.

Hahahahahaha

Kokuto:

LMAO!  

Wait...We all thought about it right? RIGHT?