We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Kokuto:

ALL of the Florasis Ad is toe curling.  But this one ... it should go with The Stair video.

I remember you posted this one, right?

The slo-mo is *chef’s kiss*

Kokuto:

This would be my GO TO gif if we could see him actually turn and give The Back.  It would be perfect.

It looks like he’s about to turn all the way. Maybe there’s a longer version

Also, what’s with that orange lipstick? I want that 

nathsketch:

Oh my gosh he doesn’t stop! How many appearances there have been just in October? I lost count haha

Huh? Who died?

It looks like his Valentino official announcement, which probably had an appearance is cancelled.

I'm not familiar with China's government structure, but high enough to rate some recognition, apparently.  Here's the notice.

https://x.com/Cpop_Melon/status/1717732763888230841?s=20

nathsketch:

It looks like he’s about to turn all the way. Maybe there’s a longer version

Exactly.  The examining "look at that fool" stare.  The head tilt.  And then the back.  PERFECTION.

Kokuto:

It looks like his Valentino official announcement, which probably had an appearance is cancelled.

I'm not familiar with China's government structure, but high enough to rate some recognition, apparently.  Here's the notice.

https://x.com/Cpop_Melon/status/1717732763888230841?s=20

Ohhh 😲 

Ok, well. Maybe he’ll get to sleep in? Silver linings?

nathsketch:

Also, what’s with that orange lipstick? I want that 

Heh.

No comment.

Kokuto:

Exactly.  The examining "look at that fool" stare.  The head tilt.  And then the back.  PERFECTION.

Such a Xiang Liu mood. Is this before or after? 

nathsketch:

Ohhh ? 

Ok, well. Maybe he’ll get to sleep in? Silver linings?

He's probably forgotten what that feels like.

Kokuto:

He's probably forgotten what that feels like.

That’s worrisome :(

Kokuto:

Heh.

No comment.

I hope one of the colors of the Valentino lipsticks is a bit orange like that. It would be perfect 😘

nathsketch:

His eyebrow game is strong hahah

Goes with his Oscar worthy eye acting.

nathsketch:

I hope one of the colors of the Valentino lipsticks is a bit orange like that. It would be perfect 😘

Perfect is if he applies it with a kiss.  Almost perfect is if it's one of the color's he endorses... and it doesn't sell out.

nathsketch:

Such a Xiang Liu mood. Is this before or after? 

?

That's why the gif is perfect!  Okay, it would be even more perfect if it were XL himself.

Kokuto:

Perfect is if he applies it with a kiss.  Almost perfect is if it's one of the color's he endorses... and it doesn't sell out. 

I’m already content with the “doesn’t sell out” part hahah