We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

There will be a moment when I'll have to use this gif, yes?

Kokuto:

LOL!

I'm sure you stand a much better chance than me and the dogs of meeting actors, especially Tan. ;p

Only three times in my life I have seen a famous actor. The first one I was working so I stopped to put gas and I wanted to buy something so I was walking when I saw Carlos Ponce coming out from the convenient store. My jaw was on the floor. The second one me and my husband went into a place called chicken kitchen and The Rock Dwayne Johnson was leaving. He had a house around that area and the third one was when I was going to Colombia by myself to help my baby sister for her wedding and I saw Benicio del Toro walking in the Miami international airport 

nathsketch:

Hahahaha that would make a good script for a drama
Just replace it with "I'm an artist. An artist!" ?

Haha!  I'd totally watch it!

Kokuto:

Haha!  I'd totally watch it!

Her private life!! The kisses there are🔥🔥🔥specially the first one. I can’t say how many times I’ve watched that scene 😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

nathsketch:

There will be a moment when I'll have to use this gif, yes?

LOL!

GiFs.  The universal language.

ErickaRamirez:

Her private life!! The kisses there are🔥🔥🔥specially the first one. I can’t say how many times I’ve watched that scene 😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

I sort my watch list by actors.  Ericka sorts hers by kiss hawtness level.

ErickaRamirez:

I'm thinking of starting this one immediately. I need to see myself on screen ahahahahahaha

Kokuto:

I sort my watch list by actors.  Ericka sorts hers by kiss hawtness level.

I’m not going to lie but I have on my mind the kisses that had really impressed me and there are many actors that are really good kissers 😂😂. One of my friends here in MDL has laughed because she says that I know about so many kisses in dramaland 😂😂😂😂

nathsketch:

I'm thinking of starting this one immediately. I need to see myself on screen ahahahahahaha

😂😂😂. I have watched it three times. My first time watching Kim Jae wook was in the coffee prince. Good kisses there two between Gong Yoo and Yoon Eun Hye 😂😂

Kokuto:
Yes, please don't write, "limited, but appreciates flexible."

How should I phrase it... "My schedule is usually tight but I can stretch it to accommodate a heavy workload even if it pushes some boundaries". 

ErickaRamirez:

Only three times in my life I have seen a famous actor. The first one I was working so I stopped to put gas and I wanted to buy something so I was walking when I saw Carlos Ponce coming out from the convenient store. My jaw was on the floor. The second one me and my husband went into a place called chicken kitchen and The Rock Dwayne Johnson was leaving. He had a house around that area and the third one was when I was going to Colombia by myself to help my baby sister for her wedding and I saw Benicio del Toro walking in the Miami international airport 

Those are cool!  Did you get to say anything to them?

If you want to meet actors, go to DragonCon in Atlanta.  You can see a bunch for the price of a ticket a wait in a line, and for a fee, you can get a picture with them or an autograph or both.  I've met a bunch at conventions, and if you work it right and don't hog their money making time, you can have a short conversation with them.

One of my favorite encounters was when I was helping some friends who were running a Star Trek convention.  Their guest was DeForest Kelley, who played Bones in the original Star Trek.  They had a dinner with him and the convention staff.  Of course, I was late, so I walk in and they are all sitting at the table, and DeForest yells out, "Oh, she's finally here.  Can we eat now?"  I know my face must have been fire red, and I felt like someone had dropped a bunch of bricks on my head.  All I could do was squeek out, "Wuuut??  You waited on meeeee?"  And then everyone laughed.  I think they were actually getting ready to order desert.  Boy did he get me good.  Good times. 

Also, one of the perks of being 'deeply involved' with a club. ;p

Not really Kokuto. I just saw them and that was it but I’m not going to lie that Carlos del Ponce for me was the best at that time. He was such a churrito 😱😱😱. I was like that emoji 😂😂

nathsketch:

How should I phrase it... "My schedule is usually tight but I can stretch it to accommodate a heavy workload even if it pushes some boundaries". 

ahahahahah

Are we talking about a job ... or an encounter?

ErickaRamirez:

Not really Kokuto. I just saw them and that was it but I’m not going to lie that Carlos del Ponce for me was the best at that time. He was such a churrito 😱😱😱. I was like that emoji 😂😂

I'm sure he was used to that reaction.

I applaud your strength in not following him. ;p

ErickaRamirez:

I’m not going to lie but I have on my mind the kisses that had really impressed me and there are many actors that are really good kissers ??. One of my friends here in MDL has laughed because she says that I know about so many kisses in dramaland ????

I believe it!  LOL!