insideout91:

There rumors Go East will air at the end of month, of course its not XL, but it better then nothing ??

I heard it was mid August ... and I hope that's correct.  I don't want it airing against the Olympics.

Niki Demonix:

I gotchu Kokuto!!!!!! Now let's go to China and demand Justice for XL!!!!!

LOL!  It would be fun!  I think Nathsketch got a head start on us.

Kokuto:

I heard it was mid August ... and I hope that's correct.  I don't want it airing against the Olympics.

Yep (( 

Kokuto:

LOL!  It would be fun!  I think Nathsketch got a head start on us.

Someone should go. A revolution is waiting. They better do our boy justice. Otherwise it's gonna be ugly.

dropping in again to say hello to fellow xiang liu fans after a long hiatus.

I still can't start season 2. There was me hoping that somehow the writers would change to HE but the trauma is real :( 

someone please share the fanfic again please... the one where XY goes back to the day of the wedding with FL. 

bugei:

dropping in again to say hello to fellow xiang liu fans after a long hiatus.

I still can't start season 2. There was me hoping that somehow the writers would change to HE but the trauma is real :( 

someone please share the fanfic again please... the one where XY goes back to the day of the wedding with FL. 

Fanfic please. I need to heal my trauma.

Liu Yifei:

Fanfic please. I need to heal my trauma.

there was a good one shared in the original lyf thread but i can't find it anymore as that's a super busy one. 

bugei:

there was a good one shared in the original lyf thread but i can't find it anymore as that's a super busy one. 

It would be heaven. I am sure someone here has the link. 

Not sure what you are looking for, but here's the links we gathered, including a few stories that were actually posted in the topic.

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever/124319-fan-fiction-thread-for-lost-you-forever?pid=3005063&page=1#p3005063

Kokuto:

Not sure what you are looking for, but here's the links we gathered, including a few stories that were actually posted in the topic.

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever/124319-fan-fiction-thread-for-lost-you-forever?pid=3005063&page=1#p3005063

Many thanks! Found it. I think its fulfill my wish that i've read as well as with you forever. 

New / last poster from JC-T Studio.

Kokuto:

Beautiful... but also just MEAN!

Kokuto:

Is there any hidden image in the reflection? Or is just blood? It seems like something may be check upside down, Idk!

I'm sure TJC and his studio enjoying our suffering!! 🤡🤣🤣

Kokuto:

Bottom part looks like a candle burning!