lux73:

Ahahhaha! I thought you were going to say something about that chicken leg ? ??

Girl, you all know me by now. Nothing to hide hahahahahaha

And a video:

De Beers Interview

We need Awkward Derp to help with the subtitles :)

nathsketch:

Girl, you all know me by now. Nothing to hide hahahahahaha

We have nothing to hide here, quite the contrary: BRING IT ON ;-D 

Ok, gotta work 'cause drooling won't get me anywhere in life hahaha

I'll be back later!

lux73:

We have nothing to hide here, quite the contrary: BRING IT ON ;-D 

We Are All Adults Here™ LOL

nathsketch:

We Are All Adults Here™ LOL

Love TJC with the Heart-fingers.. and the trade marks w available in this chat :-P 

lux73:

Love TJC with the Heart-fingers.. and the trade marks w available in this chat :-P 

Trademarks are important bahahahaha

MengXiang:

I laughed at how all the comments say how handsome he is.... 

I mean I know he is but still....

nathsketch:

Yeah, it's funny because that's so obvious, but with every new video or pic that comes out, it's like he's even more beautiful than the day before. It's a kind of sorcery hahahah

I think it's chameleon ability.  I mean, we've all remarked on how adorable and cute he looks, like on Hello Saturday, and then how he looks so sexy in a photoshoot.

I also just watched a video where he said something to the effect that he didn't think he was always handsome, but he can turn on the handsome if he has too.  I'll see if I can find the link.  He's always so good in the interviews.  I wish more of them were had English subs.

nathsketch:

It's impossible to get our hands on those goodies :( Everything sells out in a matter of hours!

I don't even try.  :(

I'm sure there's a second hand market, but I'm not on there either.

nathsketch:

This last one, tho.

The first one....

Would he stop (don't) teasing 

lux73:

One of TikTok funny moments for TJC  ???

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJEGMSFc/ 

OMG.  More eating!!!  Here's another one from Go East to add to it.

nathsketch:

That chicken leg also has more purpose in life than I'll ever have.

LOL!  I was going to remark on him licking that chicken leg.  LOL! I've got to watch Centimeter of Love.  That character ... too funny.

Kokuto:

I think it's chameleon ability.  I mean, we've all remarked on how adorable and cute he looks, like on Hello Saturday, and then how he looks so sexy in a photoshoot.

I also just watched a video where he said something to the effect that he didn't think he was always handsome, but he can turn on the handsome if he has too.  I'll see if I can find the link.  He's always so good in the interviews.  I wish more of them were had English subs.

I have to agree. On Hi6 he seems very normal. Not what I would exactly call breath taking...

Then in some of his concerts he is on fire... Then again in those he shows off his neck and arms ( love the biceps)

As XL he is absolutely the most f' able thing alive. The photos angles and wardrobe is very very pleasing.

I like that he is normally this nice humble guy who is just super talented

Go East seems really fun. Do you know when it would be out?

Kokuto:

OMG.  More eating!!!  Here's another one from Go East to add to it.

LOL!  I was going to remark on him licking that chicken leg.  LOL! I've got to watch Centimeter of Love.  That character ... too funny.

The way he eats... such a pleasure to watch that scene from  go east... hope they release it soon!