Kokuto:

Like I said.  Tan Jian Ci is keeping us fed non-stop!  lol

And YES.  I was very happy when I saw these.  His photoshoots are always sexy and beautiful.  I didn't notice earlier, because I was STARING at him, but his jacket is ombre!  A subtle, but a cool look.  Thank you for posting these Nathsketch!

Some of my favorites...

You are so good at noticing these details!! I would never see them if you didn’t point them out 😂😂😂

sjko01:

You are so good at noticing these details!! I would never see them if you didn’t point them out ???

Thank you, but it is more like I spend too long STARING.  lol!

luv2bafangurl:

Yes, he changed from a dork to hotness to a dork again  in split second?.  TJC and his many expressions doesn‘t need words ?. Finger cross that with his rising popularity Mango TV or some dedicated fans will provide the eng sub for his old variety shows.

Yes!

I really would love to see some of his older interviews with English subs.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the new Global Fan Club will do so.   What I've seen, some of them are funny and some of them are revealing.  This twitter user has also been doing snippets, which are awesome.

https://twitter.com/tlmssusu

Kokuto:

Yes!

I really would love to see some of his older interviews with English subs.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the new Global Fan Club will do so.   What I've seen, some of them are funny and some of them are revealing.  This twitter user has also been doing snippets, which are awesome.

https://twitter.com/tlmssusu

Oh thank you very much. I saw some clips from this twitter posted here already, but some I haven‘t seen yet. Another treasure trove to enjoy, and double treat for me cos this twitter user also DL fan😄. Bless you!

Kokuto:

I was just saying, I doubt it will come out until the end of summer 2024.  Oh wait, I remember.  I think someone on the drama page said 3rd quarter according to something on IQiYi.

https://pages.iqiyi.com/m/zbs/2023ijoypdj.html?qyc-pr=1

A really weird page opened up when I clicked that link :O

I thought it was a virus lol

lux73:

This goes straight to its target ??

I hit me like a truck smh

Kokuto:
LOL! I was going to remark on him licking that chicken leg. LOL! I've got to watch Centimeter of Love. That character ... too funny.

Yes! The pissing, the crying, and now the licking hahahahaha

MengXiang:
I have to agree. On Hi6 he seems very normal. Not what I would exactly call breath taking...

Kokuto:
I mean, we've all remarked on how adorable and cute he looks, like on Hello Saturday

I think he's sexy even when they throw flour on his head. I think I may have a problem.

MengXiang:
As XL he is absolutely the most f' able thing alive.

No comment. Don't even get me started.

MengXiang:
The photos angles and wardrobe is very very pleasing.

Pleasing is one way to put it. Yes.

YES

luv2bafangurl:
Yes, he changed from a dork to hotness to a dork again in split second?

Dude changes his settings faster than my coffee machine lol

Kok, I finished Adoring.

It's adorable haha

But it made me cry :(  Poor baby Seven

nathsketch:

Dude changes his settings faster than my coffee machine lol

lol!  You have an odd coffee machine. ;p

nathsketch:

Kok, I finished Adoring.

It's adorable haha

But it made me cry :(  Poor baby Seven 

I know.  Something that they hit you with in far too many animal movies / shows. sniff

He didn't have a huge role, but it cute and different.  I loved seeing him drawn as an action hero.  lol  I believe that girl is in Go East.  But she's not his love interest this time.

nathsketch:

I think he's sexy even when they throw flour on his head. I think I may have a problem.

No comment. Don't even get me started.

Pleasing is one way to put it. Yes.

YES

Hahahaha.  It's not a problem.  Just a larger appreciation of Tan Jian Ci's charms.  :)

nathsketch:

Yes! The pissing, the crying, and now the licking hahahahaha

With that description, why am I not watching this show right now?

nathsketch:

A really weird page opened up when I clicked that link :O

I thought it was a virus lol

I thought it was just me.  I had a tough time navigating that page also.