_XingYue_:

Lol they want to spread rumors lol. At least do a better job! hah

I did envy that lady’s job though :D

I wanted to protect him from falling lololololol

nathsketch:

There was a little incident today with him. Stupid paparazzi trying to make a fuss.

But in my humble opinion, it only shows how perfectly adorable he is heheh

No surprises there :)

_XingYue_:

Lol they want to spread rumors lol. At least do a better job! hah

nathsketch:

I did envy that lady’s job though :D

I wanted to protect him from falling lololololol

Is this about him giving his manager a hug?

Kokuto:

He was seen leaving a restaurant a bit drunk and his agent (the caption said it was his agent) was helping him walk lol

How can he be so cute even when tipsy!? SMH 

nathsketch:

He was seen leaving a restaurant a bit drunk and his agent (the caption said it was his agent) was helping him walk lol

How can he be so cute even when tipsy!? SMH 

It's his natural state.  Tan Just Cuteness.

Glad he's getting a chance to relax with friends.  Once filming starts, he'll be back to the grindstone ... even more than he is now.

Kokuto:

yeap! lol you will often see the Manager in other vids also. Hah it's so innocent., also his bodyguard holding him too lol

_XingYue_:

yeap! lol you will often see the Manager in other vids also. Hah it's so innocent., also his bodyguard holding him too lol

I'll have to keep my eyes open than.  Like someone else, I do recognize one of his bodyguards.

Kokuto:

It's his natural state.  Tan Just Cuteness.

Glad he's getting a chance to relax with friends.  Once filming starts, he'll be back to the grindstone ... even more than he is now.

Too much cuteness. It’s overwhelming. No drunk person should be that cute. It’s not allowed.

https://youtu.be/tf8SyhyC_Qs?si=WmP1ayjrqHs9QiqT

19 minutes of Llaked Ep scenes from WIK with lots of TJC close up. The quality is not good, but enough for us to be able to  enjoy his expressive acting, even without words. Wish XY looks at him the way  Chen Zhe Yuan character looks at him. There is even some bloody TJC‘s scene to train our heart for XL‘s epic ending.

luv2bafangurl:

19 minutes of Llaked Ep scenes from WIK with lots of TJC close up. The quality is not good, but enough for us to be able to  enjoy his expressive acting, even without words. Wish XY looks at him the way  Chen Zhe Yuan character looks at him. There is even some bloody TJC‘s scene to train our heart for XL‘s epic ending.

HE'S NOT GONNA DIE IN THIS ONE, RIGHT?

Lol capslock was turned on hahaha

Thanks for this leak!

He's so great at weddings hahahah

Tan at weddings

nathsketch:

He's so great at weddings hahahah

Tan at weddings

How old was there?? I have seen Tan wearing so many things shoes with platforms :). He really looks nice in a tuxedo ❤️

luv2bafangurl:

Thanks for sharing! It hurts looking at that scene T__T

A little something something from Ericka: 

To quote Taylor Swift:

"I died dead".