Ch.130 Wedding Date

It is not easy to save more than five hundred taels in a small remote town. Su Su laughed. She, a "widow" that he recently met was given this amount, but it is indeed within his character. 

What he didn't finish saying could be guessed even if he didn't tell her.

Don't lie to me, because if you do, I won't let you go scot-free. 

The paranoia of Tantai Jin's character was engraved in his bones, and she lied to him before. If she toys with his feelings again, she is afraid he will kill her first and then commit suicide.

This night Su Su slept peacefully with little A Mi in her arms. For the first time since losing him a thousand years ago, she feels so at ease, because Tantai Jin was next door, and she can see him when she opens her eyes.

Bai Ziqian slept uneasily. Since he was a child, he has a keen intuition that is superior to that of mortals. In the year when the Bai family had an accident, he always had an ominous premonition in his heart. He tried their best to stop them, but they only treated his words as jokes and comforted him. They still went out on a rainy night and died.

He turned over and rested on his side.

Bai Ziqian knows in his heart that Su Su and A Mi's origins are extraordinary. He recalled the day when he met A Mi, the little girl was on a tree, a tree so high she could not climb it alone.

Tonight, she got out of the fire unscathed. She obviously stepped on the fire, but Tantai Jin noticed that A Mi's clothes weren't even damaged. No way that she is a mortal.

Bai Ziqian is not afraid of spirits and monks. He is afraid that once they leave, he cannot do anything.

Maybe, she was drunk last night, so she whispered jokes in his ear and smiled and said that she wanted a silver or two as a betrothal gift. After waking up, she might regret it.

After dawn, Bai Ziqian couldn't help going next door, raised his hand, and put it down again.

The door opened from the inside.

Su Su had known that he had been standing outside for a long time, and seeing that he hadn't knocked on the door, she simply opened the door and asked, "What's wrong?"

The drunken eyes of last night have long faded from the eyes of the woman in front of him.

Bai Ziqian asked, "Do you remember what you said last night?"

Of course Su Su remembered, and deliberately teased him: "I said a lot of things to Young Master Bai last night, I don't know which sentence the Young Master refers to?"

He looked at Su Su with pitch-black eyes and said, "If what you said last night was unintentional, you can tell me now and I will never get entangled with you. If you don't regret it now, then can't regret it in this life."

Su Su asked: "If I go back on my word, will you really give up on me?"

He was silent and did not speak.

Su Su looked at his gloomy expression, knowing that his heart must be rioting. Obviously he is not a magnanimous person, so he just wants to say something against his will and magnanimity.

She shook the money belt in her hand, and solemnly said: "Those words are not jokes, I do not regret it, nor treat you as someone else. I have received the bride price, and there is no reason to regret it. Are you okay with A Mi and me in your life?"

Bai Ziqian replied, "Yes."

It didn't take long for Su Su to realize that he was more than just talk.

He changed out of his old attire, put on moon white clothes, and went out without telling Su Su what he is going to do. But naturally his actions couldn't be hidden from her.

What Liu Dongyan couldn't ask for, after Bai Ziqian met Su Su, he easily gave her.

He went to sign up for the local examination and wanted to give her and A Mi the best life.

When Bai Ziqian returned, Su Su was waiting for him at the gate of the courtyard.

In this summer in Changle Town, the roses in the yard that never bloomed in previous years, bloomed at the same time with big flowers and bright colors.

A few birds are jumping on the branches, and Susu is sitting under the tree, looking eye-catching.

All creatures are blessed by God, and the scenery in their eyes is all vivid.

Such a vivid picture gave him a momentary loss of consciousness. In this peaceful afternoon, in the courtyard is a person who is waiting for him. This scene seems to have been waiting to happen for a long, long time.

Su Su walked up to him and stood on tiptoe to wipe the sweat from his forehead. She spoke very softly: "Whose son is this, so beautiful in white."

He couldn't help but smile, and held her hand: "Don't trouble yourself, I'm sweaty and dirty."

The marriage contract in the hearts of the two made them get close instantly.

Su Suhui shook his hand and said softly: "No."

A long time ago, she said in the Thousand Miles Picture that he looked good in white, so he took off his dark clothes and wore white for many years.

Under the white clothes, there is nowhere to hide his pain, but she once thought it was him pretending to be innocent, even wearing white clothes could not hide the fact that he was a demon.

Later, he became darkly enchanted and never touched white again. It wasn't until the end when he carved the tombstone with his own hands in the imperial mausoleum that Su Su knew that he hoped that in her heart, he was clean.

His growth had never been praised, and he was seen as a mistake from birth. With a small compliment from her, he can remember it for many years.

"In the afternoon, I will help you repair the yard." Bai Ziqian said.

Last night, Mother Liu went to find Susu. There was only A Mi at home, but she accidentally knocked over the candle. With A Mi's presence, the candles couldn't be any danger at all but in order to scare Mother Liu, A Mi created the illusion of a fire.

The little girl didn't know that this technique should not be used in front of mortals, so Su Su had no choice but to use an illusion to make the yard look damaged.

Listening to Bai Ziqian's words, she looked at him with clear eyes: "The yard is repaired, are you going to drive me away?"

He whispered: "No, you can live here as long as you like."

Su Su said: "Fortunately, you are not driving me away, or I will leave the yard all burnt and damaged."

This is very straightforward. Bai Ziqian's ears are a little hot. He has never felt shy when he was growing up, but at this moment he feels embarrassed for the first time.

Even the fairies are not so bold.

Did she know that before a mortal got married, living in her husband's home was not in accordance with the rules of the world? 

But she didn't have to abide by any rules, and Bai Ziqian didn't want her to leave either.

Bai Ziqian tucked her hair behind her ears: "I will ask Mother Liu to give you an explanation, and I will also deal with the marriage contract between me and Liu Dongyan."

Su Su shook her head: "No, it's fine,  she herself was very scared. As for Liu Dongyan, you don't need to look for her. I have other plans. Do you trust me?"

"What's your plan?"

"You'll find out in a few days."

Liu Dongyan had always been concerned about the local examination. She had been paying attention to it but Bai Ziqian did not take the examination year after year. This was her last chance, and she couldn't afford to miss it.

Liu Dongyan was unwilling to marry a mediocre person. She gritted her teeth and thought if Bai Ziqian didn't go for the exam this time, she would have to listen to her mother and marry Li Yuan. But after inquiring about it, she learned that Bai Ziqian will participate in this year's examination.

She was extremely pleasantly surprised, thinking that Bai Ziqian was enlightened and would like to marry her. However, she wasn't happy for long because she learned that A Mi and her mother are living in Bai Ziqian's home.

How could this be? Liu Dongyan's expression changed immediately and wanted to rush out to confront Bai Ziqian. Mother Liu tried to stop her: "Forget it, I heard that there was a fire in that little widow's house, so she is staying temporarily in Bai Ziqian's house."

Liu Dongyan was unwilling to listen, went out, and found Bai Ziqian.

"You let that little ***** live in your house! What do you think of me?"

Bai Ziqian glanced at Su Su and A Mi's room and made sure that they couldn’t hear them. He immediately became cold and mockingly said, “What do I think of you, Miss Liu? My mother’s jokes about us possibly being betrothed in the future were taken seriously by your family, and they deliberately spread to everybody in Changle Town that we are engaged even when we are formally not. After the Bai family fortune fell, your mother has been regretting it all these years and wanted to break the marriage contract and you ask what do I think of you?" He snorted, "Don't let me hear you talk about Susu and A Mi in that tone again. Behind that dooe, one of them is my wife and the other is my daughter."

"Brother Ziqian, are you crazy? She was married and gave birth to that man's baby. How can you marry such a person?!"

Bai Ziqian stepped forward, with a cold smile on his mouth, looked at her, and whispered in her ear: "But I don't care. Do you know how Wang Si, who likes to be the most mischievous in town, died?"

When Liu Dongyan heard it, her face changed drastically.

The death of Wang Si was miserable, and the whole town knew it.

"You...you..."

"Miss Liu, go home early."

Liu Dongyan paled, and ran away without looking back.

Inside the house, A Mi blinked and asked her mother: "Father scares people off, too?"

Su Su laughed, fingers pressed to her lips, and said, "Yes, but A Mi must pretend that we didn't hear it. Otherwise, he will be upset."

Even if he is pretending, he hopes to be a good person in front of them.

A Mi hurriedly covered her small mouth, and nodded seriously. In her heart, father is the best.

Despite this, Liu Dongyan still refused to give up Bai Ziqian easily.

Liu Dongyan gritted her teeth. She does not want to let go, but she dare not pester Su Su. She will wait until the exam is over before making plans.

If Bai Ziqian passes the exam, she will tell all the folks about the marriage contract, and since Li Susu and A Mi are living in his home, he would be at fault. If he doesn't pass the exam, Liu Dongyan wouldn't want to marry such a person. 

The exam is done but the result has not yet come out, and Tantai Jin's courtyard is in harmony.

The wedding date is set in October. Su Su and A Mi live in his home. He is always very gentlemanly and never oversteps the rules.

Once Su Su laid down in front of the courtyard and pretended to sleep. Bai Ziqian's hand traced her eyebrows for a long time, his lips touched her eyebrows, and she even heard him swallowing, but after a long time, he stopped caressing her. After he left, Su Su quietly opened one eye.

The pomegranates are ripe so when A Mi was sleeping, Su Su took a pen and paper, went to Bai Ziqian, smiled and looked at him: "Can you teach me to draw?"

Bai Ziqian naturally agreed.

"What do you want to draw?"

"That pomegranate tree."

"Good."

Su Su propped her chin on her hand and looked at the picture coming to life in his hands.

Tantai Jin never forgets. If he wasn't the evil fetus, he would have surely be able to put his pen in the world. When he was taught to draw the common people's talisman, he was extremely intelligent and got it quickly.

He left the pomegranate tree a few missing leaves that needs to be filled in. 

Bai Ziqian handed her the pen: "Come on."

Su Su also didn't refuse: "Okay."

She took the pen, and with a wave, a few irregular leaves dotted it. Su Su went to see Bai Ziqian's reaction, his expression was calm and gentle, as if he hadn't seen her "ghost strokes".

Su Su asked: "Does it look good?"

Bai Ziqian didn't even think about it, and said, "It looks good."

Su Su couldn't help but smile, and looked at him: "You know, I'm not good at painting, I don't know how to write poems, and I can't dance."

Bai Ziqian was surprised, Susu's appearance was too deceptive. 

"If I don't know anything, would you despise me?"

Bai Ziqian said, "No."

"Well, actually I am the same." Su Su picked up the pen, "I will teach you."

She took out a piece of drawing paper, moistened it with ink, and used the pen.

She doesn't know a lot of things, but she has a lot of weapons, knows about catching monsters, drawing charms, and healing wounds.

"Do you know what magical things will appear if it is drawn?"

Bai Ziqian looked at the strange brushstrokes, feeling a little strange in his heart.

Is she finally going to confess her origins to him?

He had made up his mind long ago that no matter what she was, he would not let her go.

Therefore, he pretended to be calm and asked: "What will happen?"

He waited for the flowers on the paper, the living creatures to come out, but it was nothing weird.

These things are not scary to him. He has had a cool personality since childhood, his heart was vacant, and he is not afraid of ghosts and gods.

The ink on the paper faded, and while he was waiting for the charm to completely vanish, what he got was a very light kiss on the corner of his lips.

The soft lips of the woman fell on the corners of his lips, surrounding him with a fleeting fragrance.

He froze all over, but Su Su had already pulled away.

She said solemnly: "It will become a kiss, do you get it?"

The man in front of her had eyes as pitch black as ink, his Adam's apple rolled, and he whispered: "Yes."

Su Su was expecting him to be happy, but he is looking at her too intensely, and she felt her cheeks grow hot.

She was about to stand up when the back of her head was held. Under the fruitful tree, his lips were hot against hers, and the autumn day became longer.

Su Su didn't know that from that moment on, he looked forward to their October wedding day.

She likes him, he feels it.

This world is so gentle.

Oh my gosh ??

I need this so much. I mean we all do lol. Just them having a peaceful life…How amazing this could be if they have all of this in the drama. ?. But this is better than nothing at all. Thank you so much ??. 

Looking forward to read the love scene in the next page ?

LSS loves tease BZ and BZ whoever he is still have a remaining TTJ in his heart, but his daughter still loves him the best ? 

That kiss is so beautiful, it made e greedy ? 

His name is BZ and he has TTJ moves! Smooth. ??

Micha101:
Such a vivid picture gave him a momentary loss of consciousness. In this peaceful afternoon, in the courtyard is a person who is waiting for him. This scene seems to have been waiting to happen for a long, long time.

Arghhhh the feels and the tearsssssss~~~

Oh if only we got to see LYX and BL act out these scenes ??? 

Joljetdrama:

Oh my gosh ??

I need this so much. I mean we all do lol. Just them having a peaceful life…How amazing this could be if they have all of this in the drama. ?. But this is better than nothing at all. Thank you so much ??. 

Looking forward to read the love scene in the next page ?

Yes, it would have been amazing if these were played out in the drama. That's why I was in despair when they focused too much on unnecessary parts. I was like, When do we get to the good parts? ??

Sooha13:

LSS loves tease BZ and BZ whoever he is still have a remaining TTJ in his heart, but his daughter still loves him the best ? 

That kiss is so beautiful, it made e greedy ? 

It's cute that it is LSS pursuing TTJ this time.

A Mi is the cutest! ?

ChunTian:

His name is BZ and he has TTJ moves! Smooth. ??

Haha! He has been learning slowly but surely. Good thing he finally got the charm "prompt" ???

chsaf:

Arghhhh the feels and the tearsssssss~~~

Oh if only we got to see LYX and BL act out these scenes ??? 

Yes. It would have been wonderful to see these acted out by our YunLu.?

Watch out though the last chapter is coming out. 

That made me cry buckets - tears of sorrow for the lost years, relief that they found each other  again and finally joy in their homecoming.

Micha101:

That made me cry buckets - tears of sorrow for the lost years, relief that they found each other  again and finally joy in their homecoming.

Anticipating the final part and reading your comments already got me in tears ????

Thanks for your hard work and effort ?

Micha101:

Me too .. and it linger for a long time .. longer than when I watch the drama?

It is too bad we can't see those scenes in the drama ?

chsaf:

Anticipating the final part and reading your comments already got me in tears ????

Thanks for your hard work and effort ?

For the love of TTEOTM, I have been losing sleep but that's okay. I am happy to share their happiness with you and our community. *hugs*

Last chapter coming right up! ?

ayume:

It is too bad we can't see those scenes in the drama ?

Yes it's really too bad. Both of them would've killed those scenes ?