Kokuto:

I think we are all.  The heart is so very Valentino!

Yep everything is very Valentino lately.

nathsketch:

Kokuto, I’m struggling with Kunning Palace. 

It’s a shame, I’ve been waiting for that one since March :/

I was enjoying it, but there was a break and I never got back to it.  But even so, it just doesn't compare to LYF.  We've been spoiled. :(

Kokuto:

I was enjoying it, but there was a break and I never got back to it.  But even so, it just doesn't compare to LYF.  We've been spoiled. :(

I’m on episode 20. I think I’ll skip to episode 32. Apparently it’s when things get interesting.

Oh, I started watching Over the Sea I Come to You, right this instant.

Don’t even care if the story is trash lol

nathsketch:

I’m on episode 20. I think I’ll skip to episode 32. Apparently it’s when things get interesting.

Oh, I started watching Over the Sea I Come to You, right this instant.

Don’t even care if the story is trash lol

Heh

I think going in warned and with certain expectations (TAN!!!  Tan kissing the gal!  TAAAAANNNN!!!) will help with Over the Sea.

I can't skip episodes or fast forward stuff.  I'm weird that way.  After I've seen a show, I'm all about skipping and fast forward, though, so it's not total OCD.

More stuff scheduled for Tan Jian Ci!

The rumored Tong Hua scripted drama with Tan Jian Ci and Li Landi is rumored to start filming December 7 ... the day after the GQ show?

https://x.com/Allcbizmelons/status/1729083022795026705?s=20

And rumors still circulating that the cast of Lost You Forever will be at the TenCent Starlight Awards on December 17 -- which makes sense, since they are probably their biggest hit of the year.

https://x.com/Toastmybuns1/status/1729134577502089469?s=20

Kokuto:
Heh

I think going in warned and with certain expectations (TAN!!! Tan kissing the gal! TAAAAANNNN!!!) will help with Over the Sea.

For real, it's not as bad as I thought.

But I'm biased so don't trust a word that I say.

nathsketch:

For real, it's not as bad as I thought.

But I'm biased so don't trust a word that I say. 

Heheheheh

Wait till he goes to jail.  The crying ...

Kokuto:

Heheheheh

Wait till he goes to jail.  The crying ... 

Did you watch all the episodes? Or just the ~good~ ones?

I can handle the crying. Sort of. My problem is with the dying. That's a no-no for me :)

nathsketch:

Did you watch all the episodes? Or just the ~good~ ones?

I can handle the crying. Sort of. My problem is with the dying. That's a no-no for me :)

No, I only watched the good one that descended into hell. O_O

Well, I think you'll be safe, then.

Kokuto:

No, I only watched the good one that descended into hell. O_O

Well, I think you'll be safe, then.

I like it so far. But I only watched 3 episodes. Welp.

I have so much to prepare for tomorrow but I can't leave this page help.

I need an intervention hahahaha

nathsketch:

I have so much to prepare for tomorrow but I can't leave this page help.

I need an intervention hahahaha

Okay.  You are going to have Xiang Liu up and pack.  Then you can reward yourself with a TIMED visit / Tan Jian Ci break.  Then finish another task, then reward.

That's all the  "intervention" I can muster as I wallow in my daily procrastination. ;p

Kokuto:
Okay. You are going to have Xiang Liu up and pack.

All done! My prints have been sorted and I only need to choose my outfits now :)

Kokuto:
That's all the "intervention" I can muster as I wallow in my daily procrastination. ;p

Much appreciated Kok ♥️

nathsketch:

All done! My prints have been sorted and I only need to choose my outfits now :)

Much appreciated Kok ♥️

Woot!  Congrats on your exemplary self discipline!  Xiang Liu would be proud. :)  And now you can play!

I, OTOH, continue to fail and disappoint our Supreme Lord, the Hydra of Sexual Tension, with my sloth. :(

Kokuto:
Congrats on your exemplary self discipline!

谢谢 ♥️

Kokuto:
And now you can play!

Oh, this was my reward today :D

https://twitter.com/tlmssusu/status/1729534043925164190?s=46&t=YTiZUi8uJkqtXFr-piM0-w

Ok but sir come on why even okay fine whatever