We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Another request from Ericka <3

Bro, those eyes. Just like the baby teefs

nathsketch:
Bro, those eyes. Just like the baby teefs

I love this pic!

His eyes are gorgeous.  His best feature.  They asked his singer / dancer friend, whose name I forget, if he could have any feature / talent of Tan Jian Ci's what would it be?  He said his eyes.

I find his ears similar to his baby teefs.  They are small and pointy.

nathsketch:

Another request from Ericka <3

Thank you so much Érica!! ??????

nathsketch:

Yeah it's a real nightmare.

But they can't stop me. Nope. ?

Absolutely.  You can do it!  Be flexible!

Kokuto:

Absolutely.  You can do it!  Be flexible!

LOL the carrot sleeping bag hahahahahah

CEMS2001:

Thank you so much Érica!! ??????

You're welcome darling!

Kokuto:
His eyes are gorgeous. His best feature. They asked his singer / dancer friend, whose name I forget, if he could have any feature / talent of Tan Jian Ci's what would it be? He said his eyes.

Too beautiful

Kokuto:
I find his ears similar to his baby teefs. They are small and pointy.

The ears too. My gosh.

nathsketch:
The ears too. My gosh.

I've read the phrase, 'shell like ears' but I think this is the first time I've seen it on a person.

Okay.  I found what I thought was a full recording of the Great Wilderness Celebration for LYF on the YT, as it is 1 hour and 30 minutes.  HOWEVER, this is not official, and my Spidey Sense must have been working, as I decided to watch it before posting.  And yes!  They cut out stuff!  I'm sensing some bias, but as far as I can tell, Wang Hong Yi's AND Tan Jian Ci's singing numbers were cut -- which, of course are CX and XL's songs.  But they kept Dai Lu Wu singing XY's Fei Fei song, which I had not seen.  They also cut CX and XY's 'recreation' with bow and cucumber or melon.  :(

But it is the longest video of seen of the event so far.  Watch it before it gets pulled, if you are interested.  Sadly, no subtitles, but the expressions are worth it.

https://youtu.be/sC-JyYKKGzw?si=EHxyHB8ndmBBxpzn

Kokuto:

Okay.  I found what I thought was a full recording of the Great Wilderness Celebration for LYF on the YT, as it is 1 hour and 30 minutes.  HOWEVER, this is not official, and my Spidey Sense must have been working, as I decided to watch it before posting.  And yes!  They cut out stuff!  I'm sensing some bias, but as far as I can tell, Wang Hong Yi's AND Tan Jian Ci's singing numbers were cut -- which, of course are CX and XL's songs.  But they kept Dai Lu Wu singing XY's Fei Fei song, which I had not seen.  They also cut CX and XY's 'recreation' with bow and cucumber or melon.  :(

But it is the longest video of seen of the event so far.  Watch it before it gets pulled, if you are interested.  Sadly, no subtitles, but the expressions are worth it.

https://youtu.be/sC-JyYKKGzw?si=EHxyHB8ndmBBxpzn

Hmmmmmm Jingers at work once more perhaps?

Kokuto:

I've read the phrase, 'shell like ears' but I think this is the first time I've seen it on a person.

That’s appropriate :) 

nathsketch:

Hmmmmmm Jingers at work once more perhaps?

Well... two songs cut, and the amusing CX recreation, but painting flowers and making a sandwich are in there.  As well as odd bits with the Qingshui town story telling rock appearing several times?

Kokuto:

Well... two songs cut, and the amusing CX recreation, but painting flowers and making a sandwich are in there.  As well as odd bits with the Qingshui town story telling rock appearing several times?

Pfff that’s subtle.

Lol the painting… worse than watching paint dry.

nathsketch:

You're welcome darling!

❤️♥️❤️♥️