We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Kokuto:

Your heart seems to have moved to China.  Or is it another organ?

Just the heart <3  

nathsketch:

Hahahahah yes, that's what she told me. "I'm tired of just seeing him on my screen" bahahah

Will do! She already wanted to know everything about you, so I just told her about the doggies and that you're the best Kokuto I have in my life. No other Kokuto will ever compare.

LOL!  I'm the only Kokuto in your life.  ;ppp

I'm not sure I could handle seeing Tan Jian Ci off screen.  How do people stop themselves from SQUEEZING him to death?

nathsketch:

Just the heart <3  

Kokuto:

Hmmmm.  Eyeballs this statement for veracity.  I mean ... there WILL be new XL pics and videos.

I will be laying in cola supply when the date is announced.

My kleenex supply is already stocked.

I'm starting doggy drills for "Leave mommy alone, she wants to DIE!"

Also drills for "Mommy needs a HUG!"

I think I can make Jing and CX and Invisible Gong Gong effigies before then.  Still waffling on the Cursed Ru Shuo effigy.

I’m legit terrified. It’s been months and I still haven’t been able to look at this drama with detachment. It’s bad. 

Poor doggies, they’ll be so confused!

Those 4 are all cursed ones. Make some voodoo dolls while you’re at it lol

Kokuto:

Live reaction. Yes.

Kokuto:

LOL!  I'm the only Kokuto in your life.  ;ppp

I'm not sure I could handle seeing Tan Jian Ci off screen.  How do people stop themselves from SQUEEZING him to death?

Hahah yes! ?

No idea. That’s why they’re professionals and we are…not.

ErickaRamirez:

???. I have watched it three times. My first time watching Kim Jae wook was in the coffee prince. Good kisses there two between Gong Yoo and Yoon Eun Hye ??

we need a ranking list! lol 

bugei:

we need a ranking list! lol 

I can totally see you guys doing this.  Make it so!

ErickaRamirez:
???. Kokuto who is your type? I just got curious.

nathsketch:

The ones who do this to her clothes:

And the toe-curling powers with a single glance.

So...

Squeeeeeeeee!!!!

AH :

I should've checked this thread earlier! Thank you Kokuto <3

It's funny, while I was writing it I kept thinking how very un-Tong-Hua-like it was to keep forcefully pointing out certain details and calling up certain memories. I wanted to explicitly connect the dots even if it meant completely failing to emulate Tong Hua's subtlety. ^^ 

love it as it is. thanks for the epilogue AH

nathsketch:

I’m legit terrified. It’s been months and I still haven’t been able to look at this drama with detachment. It’s bad. 

Poor doggies, they’ll be so confused!

Those 4 are all cursed ones. Make some voodoo dolls while you’re at it lol

Heh.  Let me get some voodoo walnuts.  Wait no.  I don't want to be connected to them.  Well, maybe Ru Shuo.

The dogs do put up with quite a bit.  But all dogs do!

That's what I'm saying.  We are in this state of limbo, waiting for the hammer to fall, but desperately wanting more.  It's terrible.  Terrible.  I don't know what I'll do if they make us wait until SUMMER.

nathsketch:

Oh noes! Scarlet Heart! And there's a masked dude. 

Yeah, #nathsketchdontlook

Totally unrelated but as you mentioned scarlet heart (tonghua's bubujin xin chinese version), there is a comment on one of the weibo groups that TJC looks like a young Nicky Wu.

bugei:

Totally unrelated but as you mentioned scarlet heart (tonghua's bubujin xin chinese version), there is a comment on one of the weibo groups that TJC looks like a young Nicky Wu.

Scurries off to look at Nicky Wu.

I think he looks more like a young Leslie Cheung, especially the smile.

atmospheres:

I think he looks more like a young Leslie Cheung, especially the smile.

Turns around and scurries off to go look at Leslie Cheung