Kokuto:
Drone Show Xiang Liu

Amazing!! Simply stunning. He must have been so happy!

The skywriting was in Australia! How cool! I'm jealous of these overseas fans. Here, the dummies in my country don't even know who he is.

nathsketch:

Imagine you're chilling on China and there are all these billboards everywhere. I'd be run over by a bike, no doubt.

LOL!  Yeah, I would definitely have stopped in my tracks to view all that awesome.  Or I have done a few times, circled the building a few times, or just parked.  Obsessive much.

But not just China.  I think some of those pics are from Madrid and London ... maybe Italy.

nathsketch:
Amazing!! Simply stunning. He must have been so happy!

The skywriting was in Australia! How cool! I'm jealous of these overseas fans. Here, the dummies in my country don't even know who he is.

People everywhere are learning who he is.  Myself included!

I REALLY want Netflix to pick up LYF in the US and Europe.

Kokuto:

People everywhere are learning who he is.  Myself included!

I REALLY want Netflix to pick up LYF in the US and Europe.

Maybe they will after season 2 🤞🏻🤞🏻

ErickaRamirez:

Maybe they will after season 2 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Keeping my fingers crossed!

nathsketch:

🤪

Kokuto:

Keeping my fingers crossed!

Let’s hope for a miracle 😁

I have no idea what this but it looks low budget and crazy and I have no idea what Tan Jian Ci is doing in it.  I'm not sure I can do 10 episodes, but Tan Jian Ci is only in episode 9?  and he's in a suit ...mostly.   Should I try to track it down?  Hmmmm.

https://mydramalist.com/15102-intouchable

Crazy review? of Intouchable

Kokuto:

I have no idea what this but it looks low budget and crazy and I have no idea what Tan Jian Ci is doing in it.  I'm not sure I can do 10 episodes, but Tan Jian Ci is only in episode 9?  and he's in a suit ...mostly.   Should I try to track it down?  Hmmmm.

https://mydramalist.com/15102-intouchable

Crazy review? of Intouchable

LMAO yeah.

Oh well, here we go. *clicks on Plan to Watch*

The scene where he repeatedly slaps someone until he's exhausted ... What am I looking at???  LOL!

Hey, never seen this one:

Kokuto:

The scene where he repeatedly slaps someone until he's exhausted ... What am I looking at???  LOL!

Say what now?

nathsketch:

Say what now?

Exactly.  He fires up the magic in his hands -- literal magic, not his metaphorical magic hands -- straddles the guy and starts slapping.  LOL!

It's in the 'review' video.

nathsketch:

Hey, never seen this one:

Hmmmm.  I need to see more of this photo shoot.  Like ... where's the jewelry?  Not sure about the blonde hair.

Fang Feng Bei and Xiang Liu on top  🥹