We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Okay, my brain isn't completely fried.  The Valentino ad dropped!  It's beauty products, though, not clothes.  Expect a BTS video and pics of the goodies today and tomorrow.

https://x.com/defjsuh/status/1717572967667020041?s=20

Kokuto:

Yes, there's a few channels I've subscribed to that are ON TOP of catching all the videos.  I need to make a list and post them on the first page. 

I am trying to post stuff, mostly groups and sites, rather than specific links, which are covered on The List.  I also put a link to The List on the first page.  So if you are looking for something, you can check the first page.  Also let me know if you want something added there.  Cause, as we know, things can get lost, even in this topic.

Thank you Kokuto 💝♥️

Kokuto:

Yes you did.  The Amazing Kid!

Kokuto on which episode are you on my precious??

CEMS2001:

Kokuto on which episode are you on my precious??

Uhn oh.  Please tell me it got better?

Kokuto:

LOL!  I have a long list of things I'd rather watch

Yes, it is another source for Tan Jian Ci info.  I don't know much about jbgz, but they definitely are masters of connecting dots ... even if I don't always agree with analysis.  Were they around before LYF?  I don't know.  

I think the most interesting is about Yang Zi's dad investing in Go East.  But I don't know what his history is on investing in shows.

im not sure about yz dad investment as i saw posts on jbgz weibo that says it isnt the only one. but its weibo and what do i know. lol. 

some candies on jbgz is a little too hard. lol. i dont take it seriously, i follow jbgz on weibo rather than the twitter one. the homonophones and numbers sometimes i dont get..  (this is also dont by the ziweixing (yaojings). the discussion on the similarities of the studio posts is the interesting one for me and the connections to the album… 

but in the end yang zi just sank all cp ships tonight… hahaha…

Kokuto:

Okay, my brain isn't completely fried.  The Valentino ad dropped!  It's beauty products, though, not clothes.  Expect a BTS video and pics of the goodies today and tomorrow.

so the melon was true! toastmybuns on twitter posted this weeks ago…  

why are tjc endorsements mostly cosmetics and skin care? 

bugei:

im not sure about yz dad investment as i saw posts on jbgz weibo that says it isnt the only one. but its weibo and what do i know. lol. 

some candies on jbgz is a little too hard. lol. i dont take it seriously, i follow jbgz on weibo rather than the twitter one. the homonophones and numbers sometimes i dont get..  (this is also dont by the ziweixing (yaojings). the discussion on the similarities of the studio posts is the interesting one for me and the connections to the album… 

Yes exactly. I know how inventive shippers can be. I followed YZ-DL conspiracy dating theory for some time. It was fun 😄. 

Why? what happened? Does she officially announce dating someone tonight? Pls do share!

bugei:

Oh?  Did she just reveal a boyfriend?

I don't take any of the RLC accounts seriously.

Yes, that's what I'm wondering.  Like what is Yang Zi's dad's past history with producing?  Though, it does say something that he put his money on Tan Jian Ci's show.

Is this Tan Jian Ci's official douyin?  Or is it his studio?

https://www.douyin.com/user/MS4wLjABAAAAlQM2ZCaXs7YINo_FlEDpF_lcsVJoPgUy5rLeS7gcTck?relation=0&vid=7294211279537851700

luv2bafangurl:

Yes exactly. I know how inventive shippers can be. I followed YZ-DL conspiracy dating theory for some time. It was fun 😄. 

Why? what happened? Does she officially announce dating someone tonight? Pls do share!

my chinese isnt good and this is what i got from watching clips of  tonights episode,

xie na asked yang zi if theres no one from the three (cxs guys) yang zi corrected four.., then she said something along the lines like why does she feel shes a failure… and then they all laugh, essentially agreeing with xie nas question. 

i did check yaojing cp and there were posts about it… 

Kokuto:

Oh?  Did she just reveal a boyfriend?

I don't take any of the RLC accounts seriously.

Yes, that's what I'm wondering.  Like what is Yang Zi's dad's past history with producing?  Though, it does say something that he put his money on Tan Jian Ci's show.

Is this Tan Jian Ci's official douyin?  Or is it his studio?

https://www.douyin.com/user/MS4wLjABAAAAlQM2ZCaXs7YINo_FlEDpF_lcsVJoPgUy5rLeS7gcTck?relation=0&vid=7294211279537851700

Tan Jian Ci 

his studio weibo is  檀健次工作室 but dont know douyin much as imcant download douyin on iphone :( 

Kokuto:

Hmmmmmmm

I need a new lipstick.  💋

CEMS2001:
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8kKoGcq/😂😂

I was hoping he was the frog hahahahaha

bugei:

so the melon was true! toastmybuns on twitter posted this weeks ago…  

why are tjc endorsements mostly cosmetics and skin care? 

Because he's beautiful?  I don't know about the other male stars, but he also talks about his products, regimes, etc.

They didn't announce officially, but somewhere someone posted that amongst his birthday flower bouquets from his brands, there was one from Valentino.

bugei:

my chinese isnt good and this is what i got from watching clips of  tonights episode,

xie na asked yang zi if theres no one from the three (cxs guys) yang zi corrected four.., then she said something along the lines like why does she feel shes a failure… and then they all laugh, essentially agreeing with xie nas question. 

i did check yaojing cp and there were posts about it… 

Ah, yes!  I did see that, but didn't pick up on that.  For some reason, I thought she was talking about the character, not herself.