We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 nathsketch:

I read this as I was invited by Zhao Lusi and my heart stopped bahaha 

It’s difficult to keep up with everything.

I like that “Best Pick-Up Lines” thread. It’s too funny.

The “Help Me Find This Drama” is nice too.

??

nathsketch:

It’s the one where they’re all drinking with other matchmakers and she’s being cute with the one I dislike ?

Hahahah.  That poor leader of the match makers.  I forgot how they abused him.

That's one thing I like about the show.  Everyone is very open about their dislikes and likes.  Those two leads constantly clashing.

Kokuto:

Thrandiul's vibe is appropriate always ... at least he thinks so.  

Heh.

That's the thing about a site like this.  It attracts people that REALLY like their shows.

It’s the hair. It’s always the darn hair.

I remember creating this account because I got so angry when I discovered The Ending that I needed to vent somewhere online. Best thing I did this year ahahahah

nathsketch:

Yo, that Li Jiu Lin dude is fiiiiiiine. But I cannot believe he’s 4 years younger than Tan. 

Seriously!

I wish he'd get a different agency.  He should be doing more ML or at least something other than the 2nd ML nice guy.

ErickaRamirez:

???

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8hwx2Th/

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8hwtv83/

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8hwp2mC/

Just some examples because I already posted so many for Kokuto in the page of my precious when that drama started ??

Nice!

I like seeing him doing calligraphy.  He majored in it and is clearly comfortable with it.

Kokuto:

Hahahah.  That poor leader of the match makers.  I forgot how they abused him.

That's one thing I like about the show.  Everyone is very open about their dislikes and likes.  Those two leads constantly clashing.

As long as there’s no one dying this time around, at least I’ll be able to finish it. ???

Kokuto:

Seriously!

I wish he'd get a different agency.  He should be doing more ML or at least something other than the 2nd ML nice guy.

Nice!

I like seeing him doing calligraphy.  He majored in it and is clearly comfortable with it.

Ah yes, I remember you said something about the puppy eyes. Hope he gets some more important roles soon.

Where’s the calligraphy part? I didn’t see it. 

Send him some flowers Kok! ?

nathsketch:

It’s the hair. It’s always the darn hair.

I remember creating this account because I got so angry when I discovered The Ending that I needed to vent somewhere online. Best thing I did this year ahahahah

Hmmmm.  Yes, the hair.  Maybe I have a type. ;p

Really?  I thought you were here before then?  It seems like you've been here from the beginning.  But yes!  I'm so glad you wanted to vent and we all found each other.  :)

nathsketch:

As long as there’s no one dying this time around, at least I’ll be able to finish it. ???

Nope.  Nothing tragic or lethal, except for the bad guys.

Kokuto:

Hmmmm.  Yes, the hair.  Maybe I have a type. ;p

Really?  I thought you were here before then?  It seems like you've been here from the beginning.  But yes!  I'm so glad you wanted to vent and we all found each other.  :)

We do have a type!

I was following the comments on Viki, and then I started to get that awful feeling of impending doom. I remember people saying that the ending was going to be terrible, and others saying that it was a happy ending, so I got super confused. Then I saw some comments here about XL and I had to chime in.

My first ever comment must have sounded so bad because there was Yang Zi enthusiast who asked me if I was a troll LMAO 

Ahahahahaha well, I’m not really a fan of the lass, but my complaint wasn’t even about her.

Then Nathsketch arrived in the MDLand already trolling people.

The rest is history.

nathsketch:

Ah yes, I remember you said something about the puppy eyes. Hope he gets some more important roles soon.

Where’s the calligraphy part? I didn’t see it. 

He doesn't do it Decreed by Fate.  I think he does some in ... Time Flies.  But the ones I've seen are in real life, in some video.  I wonder if I have it saved?  One was him doing New Years' banners / messages.  He said his father usually does it, but he's started doing it now.  And the other was him painting a piece in Chinese brush style.

nathsketch:

Send him some flowers Kok! ?

Good idea!  I need to.

No, but seriously… ok, story time.

Seriously, when I found out about the ending, I was livid. It was like a punch in my stomach. 

I thought I was going to have the most amazing August, getting my work done, preparing stuff for my birthday, and suddenly that piece of information about a book I’d never even heard of but that had been around for a decade was the cause for such discomfort in my life.

I kid you not. It got me wanting to cry so badly all the time and I never cry with anything.  I remember I had a meeting on Tuesday and I could not focus on what I had to discuss.

It’s actually more amusing now, especially knowing that so many people also kind of loathe this whole thing.

But, it wasn’t all bad. If it wasn’t for XL’s demise, I wouldn’t have created this account and met you all!

Xiang Liu giving things to people once more. <3

nathsketch:

We do have a type!

I was following the comments on Viki, and then I started to get that awful feeling of impending doom. I remember people saying that the ending was going to be terrible, and others saying that it was a happy ending, so I got super confused. Then I saw some comments here about XL and I had to chime in.

My first ever comment must have sounded so bad because there was Yang Zi enthusiast who asked me if I was a troll LMAO 

Ahahahahaha well, I’m not really a fan of the lass, but my complaint wasn’t even about her.

Then Nathsketch arrived in the MDLand already trolling people.

The rest is history.

Yay!!!

I don't remember you saying anything about Yang Zi ... I remember you loving XL and wanting to friend everyone with him in their Profile Pics.

I was here for a few months, but I didn't start commenting, or even reading much, until LYF.  I might have made a Li Jiu Lin post, but I don't remember what my first LYF post was ... but I'm willing to bet that it was about XL.  :P

Ah, the comment really wasn’t about her. Someone complained that the rating was 9 and that it had decreased to 8.8 or something. I was in savage mode so I wrote that it was going to be lower.

The Yang Zi attorney thought I was trolling her fav, lol, no lady, the world doesn’t revolve around your ZiZi hahahah

True, that was one of the first things I commented. I’m still trying to find all the Xiang Lius I can around MDL. Not just XL, Shen Yis and Cao Pis are also welcome. Tony Juan too lololol ???

nathsketch:
Tony Juan too lololol ???