nathsketch:

Really? Where did you watch it? 

Uhhh, I tend to use... viewasian or something like dramacool, not offical websites... unless it's viki, but the movie isn't on viki, rip.

imagine:

Uhhh, I tend to use... viewasian or something like dramacool, not offical websites... unless it's viki, but the movie isn't on viki, rip.

Ahh ok, I’ll look for it! Thanks! 

Elise:

Oh Toastmybuns translated some of what she said https://twitter.com/Toastmybuns1/status/1714305830022181267

"#LostYouForever #YangZi loved Xiao Liu so much that she said everytime she thought of going back to being Xiao Yao, she would cry. She gave up her freedom to help Xuan, and suppressed her own desire to be with the person she loved the most!"

Yeah, Xiao Liu for the win. Those were the days :(

Elise:

just a loop of TJC arriving on stage lol  ?  https://twitter.com/zimiyangzi/status/1714324876738072642

Things were boring as hell and he shows up to save the whole thing ahahahah

ErickaRamirez:

Just my taste but I didn’t like Yang Zi’s dress or the  earrings. And sorry my friends but I didn’t like Tan Jian Ci’s jacket either ?

They wanted to pay a homage to Chubby. 

imagine:

I ended up watching that movie with XL parallel and boi was the ML hot when he had his hair out. Also, FL made the right choice and chose to stick close to her man and would never leave, despite her horrible step-sister trying to take him away from her.
Wish it could have been longer, but there may be movie.2?

nathsketch:

Really? Where did you watch it? 

imagine:

Heh.  I asked the same.  Thanks!

If you like anime, the anime the movie is based off is on Netflix.  It might have more or material for a second movie?

Kokuto:

If you like anime, the anime the movie is based off is on Netflix.  It might have more or material for a second movie?

Ohhh ? ?

MY MAGAZINES ARRIVED TODAY

Well, two of them.

Ok no panic, I’m opening the package now. 

Kokuto:

You're welcome!

Quality may not be of the greatest, but at least it's there. 

Kokuto:

O_O anime... I don't think I would have time on top of my shows...

nathsketch:

MY MAGAZINES ARRIVED TODAY

Well, two of them.

Ok no panic, I’m opening the package now. 

It's like China just realized you were knocking on their door. :)

Awaiting the report.

nathsketch:

Ohhh ? ?

Yes, it's called My Happy Marriage.  So you it sort of 'promises' you from the start.

imagine:

You're welcome!

Quality may not be of the greatest, but at least it's there. 

O_O anime... I don't think I would have time on top of my shows...

I'm not big on anime, in part because I have so much live action stuff to watch.  So, I probably won't watch the anime.

Kokuto:

It's like China just realized you were knocking on their door. :)

Awaiting the report.

My porter must be wondering why there’s so much stuff coming from China nowadays.

Oh my god I want to scream.

nathsketch:

They wanted to pay a homage to Chubby. 

I did think of Chubby when I saw the white feathery dress.