Kokuto:
Exactly! The colors, the moods, the complimentary composition, the seasonal ages of their love.... chef's kiss!

nathsketch:

No, thank YOU.

It turns out the old rumors were true!  Wang Hong Yi IS in Filter!

https://x.com/Swtbam11/status/1767682571071336567?s=20

I was wondering why he was at the surprise theater showing the Filter crew threw for Tan Jianci.  He's to the right of Tan Jian Ci's head, next to Tong Hua? in white,  throwing up a peace sign.

Look at our goof ball have a good time.

Kokuto:
It turns out the old rumors were true! Wang Hong Yi IS in Filter!

Awwwww I have a weakness for him too lololololololol

Kokuto:

No, thank YOU.

This reminds me we have our watch party to attend in an hour or so :D

nathsketch:

This reminds me we have our watch party to attend in an hour or so :D

When adulting gets in the way of fun...

HeadInTheClouds:
When adulting gets in the way of fun...

It's not really the adulting, it's our darn time zones. 

But you're always welcome for future parties, especially because I'll need help to finish those last eight episodes ehehehehehehe

Tan Jian Ci is trying to bait and switch us again, this time with Filter.

https://x.com/aienvu/status/1767734139221143960?s=20

Is there REALLY going to be historical segment in Filter???  Or is Tan Jian Ci just shooting the song video?  Hmmmm.

nathsketch:

It's not really the adulting, it's our darn time zones. 

But you're always welcome for future parties, especially because I'll need help to finish those last eight episodes ehehehehehehe

Unfortunately, the time zone difference means I'm busy adulting while you're off duty. The only time that I'm not adulting is on the weekend :-(. You'll guys will have to let me know what your up to so I can catch up for the weekend

Why wasn't I born rich/independently wealthy?

Girl, are you still trying to finish those last 8 episodes? I thought you've thrown in the towel on them.

Kokuto:

Tan Jian Ci is trying to bait and switch us again, this time with Filter.

https://x.com/aienvu/status/1767734139221143960?s=20

Is there REALLY going to be historical segment in Filter???  Or are is Tan Jian Ci just shooting the song video?  Hmmmm.

Yeah! I'm not taking the bait this time. I was sorely disappointed with Love My Voice's costume portion. It was a bait and switch, I'm telling ya.

HeadInTheClouds:

Yeah! I'm not taking the bait this time. I was sorely disappointed with Love My Voice's costume portion. It was a bait and switch, I'm telling ya. 

I was beyond annoyed.  I mean, I love that MV, but come on man!  You know we wanted to see a former life of Dr. Mo in a historical segment / flash back.  sob.

HeadInTheClouds:
Why wasn't I born rich/independently wealthy?

That reminds me ... need to buy my lottery ticket.

Kokuto:

That reminds me ... need to buy my lottery ticket.

How did it go?

We need that money, homie. China plans lmao

HeadInTheClouds:
Girl, are you still trying to finish those last 8 episodes? I thought you've thrown in the towel on them.

I don't know what to do T_T

That's why I need counseling and guidance.

nathsketch:

I don't know what to do T_T

That's why I need counseling and guidance.

Do you need counselling and guidance on reaching a decision?

Ok! Let's start with some pros and cons of finishing the remaining episodes