nathsketch:

Kokuto's Folder is no joke.

She's got some treasures in there...

Yessss.  It's my precioussss.

It's also a mess, but like a miser, I enjoy searching through it. :)

nathsketch:

I love this!  Since you know his extremely narrow definition of "cinema"!

Kokuto:

I love this!  Since you know his extremely narrow definition of "cinema"!

Xiang Liu is the definition of cinema. Because cinema is art.

lux73:

nicely done! I have to say that besides Deng Wei (for his larger nose) , the rest of them can fit a female ensemble  quite well ???

Yes, I can't say I am entirely surprised that pretty men, make pretty women. :)

lux73:

..i think i did see a few videos going around now, with characters from both  LYF and MJTY which i have appreciated :):)  Which one specifically are you referring to?  I am always happy to refresh my memory :):):):)

This one with XL and GYZ.

https://x.com/aleen__leen/status/1706264432127730078?s=20

nathsketch:

Xiang Liu is the definition of cinema. Because cinema is art.

Oh, I agree!  Scorese, OTOH ...

Kokuto:
This one with XL and GYZ.

https://x.com/aleen__leen/status/1706264432127730078?s=20

Oh wow, this is random but not really. The poison boys!!

nathsketch:

Oh wow, this is random but not really. The poison boys!!

Exactly.  Who better to feed him his favorite treat ... and cultivation method.  Of course, XY would probably get jealous and poison GYZ. lol

I'm going to put this here before I accidentally lose the link.  Has anyone see this New Year's Eve performance with  Li Wenhan?  It has to be 2020 Eve / 2021 New Year or earlier.  Instagram is the worst for video.  Looking for a better version.

New Year's Eve with Li Wenhan

Kokuto:

I'm going to put this here before I accidentally lose the link.  Has anyone see this New Year's Eve performance with  Li Wenhan?  It has to be 2020 Eve / 2021 New Year or earlier.  Instagram is the worst for video.

New Year's Eve with Li Wenhan

Oh, wonderful!

I'm sorting all these by themes, years, dramas, and variety shows, and also trying to keep them in alphabetical order.

The themes be like Cute Fluffy Baby and Supreme Volcano Lord of Hawtness lololol

nathsketch:

Oh, wonderful!

I'm sorting all these by themes, years, dramas, and variety shows, and also trying to keep them in alphabetical order.

The themes be like Cute Fluffy Baby and Supreme Volcano Lord of Hawtness lololol

Oh yeah.  Supreme Volcano Lord of Hawtness!

I think those are appropriate labels.

I'm looking for a better copy of that New Year's video.  Preferably one I can play on my TV.  Though there's always casting, I guess.

Kokuto:

Oh yeah.  Supreme Volcano Lord of Hawtness!

I think those are appropriate labels.

I'm looking for a better copy of that New Year's video.  Preferably one I can play on my TV.  Though there's always casting, I guess.

Okie, let me know if you find it!

OMG, where was Midge when I needed her this morning?? ??

Midge is perfect for everything!

Kokuto:

Midge is perfect for everything!

Hi People

Just visit the lounge. .i need to be underwater for sometimes. .

Because weather is hot lately. ?