Elise:

he should 😂 😂 😂

LOL yes, Gollum, my precious, whatever you say!

Hi all, thanks for sharing those beautiful pics of TJC! I am also quite focused on him atm and i have just come across this edit on TikTok and not sure if you ha e alreadyy seen it, or if this forum is the right one, but, i hope you enjoy it 🥰🥰🤩🤩🔥🔥🔥🔥

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJvXbrMF/ 

lux73:

Hi all, thanks for sharing those beautiful pics of TJC! I am also quite focused on him atm and i have just come across this edit on TikTok and not sure if you ha e alreadyy seen it, or if this forum is the right one, but, i hope you enjoy it 🥰🥰🤩🤩🔥🔥🔥🔥

This edit is 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Your profile gif also 🔥 my favorite characters from MJTY 🤩

insideout91:

This edit is ????

Your profile gif also ? my favorite characters from MJTY ?

I know right ! Xxx i have that video on repeat and cannot stop... 

i have loved the cinematography of MJTY which i felt was one of the best from dramas this 2023. The chiaroscuro and dark theme was so mesmerizing..  i think everyone in there was simply stunning, might be the make up and costumes... but regardless. . Simply stunning 😍 

lux73:

Yesssss, this video is being added to The Folder. :)

lux73:

I know right ! Xxx i have that video on repeat and cannot stop... 

i have loved the cinematography of MJTY which i felt was one of the best from dramas this 2023. The chiaroscuro and dark theme was so mesmerizing..  i think everyone in there was simply stunning, might be the make up and costumes... but regardless. . Simply stunning 😍 

Did you see the XL and GYZ mash-up video?

From the Mid-Autumn Festival, where Tan Jian Ci performed a dance and duet singing 'Strolling through life' originally by Teresa Teng .

ErickaRamirez:

Here is his super short performance ????https://youtu.be/yKC8ZJVFhD8?si=DdEbjRg7E1ueLLdE

Also, here's the JC-T behind the scenes video.

BTS Mid-Autumn Festival

Kokuto:

From the Mid-Autumn Festival, where Tan Jian Ci performed a dance and duet singing 'Strolling through life' originally by Teresa Teng .

Also, here's the JC-T behind the scenes video.

BTS Mid-Autumn Festival

Thank you Kokuto. Do you know who was the other singer?

OMG.  Speaking of MJtY.  AkwardDerp had AI the LYF characters into Shangguan Qian  !!!

Tan Jian Ci is too pretty!  He's at 1:11 if you want to jump to his portrayal.

MJtY + LYF Shangguan Qian

Kokuto:

OMG.  Speaking of MYtY.  AkwardDerp had AI the LYF characters into Shangguan Qian  !!!

😂😂

ErickaRamirez:

Thank you Kokuto. Do you know who was the other singer?

Yim Ming Hay.  Not familiar with her, but that was on the video I first saw.

ErickaRamirez:

😂😂

I know!  I was like, WTH?  LOL!  I'm just to trying to find my pics and videos and maybe watch a drama.  How do you have to time to do this?  So envious.

I'll have to watch it a few times to see who I think did the best impersonation. ;p

Kokuto:

Yim Ming Hay.  Not familiar with her, but that was on the video I first saw.

First time seeing her

Kokuto:

I know!  I was like, WTH?  LOL!  I'm just to trying to find my pics and videos and maybe watch a drama.  How do you have to time to do this?  So envious.

I'll have to watch it a few times to see who I think did the best impersonation. ;p

😂😂. I guess some people have a lot of free time in their hands 😂😂

Kokuto:

OMG.  Speaking of MJtY.  AkwardDerp had AI the LYF characters into Shangguan Qian  !!!

This is equal parts creepy and hilarious hahahahahahaha

The last one got me scratching my head hahahahaha I legit forgot about Yang Zi 😹😹

Kokuto:
Tan Jian Ci is too pretty! He's at 1:11 if you want to jump to his portrayal.

Confusion, confusion everywhere! 🤣