Kokuto:
This one with XL and GYZ.

https://x.com/aleen__leen/status/1706264432127730078?s=20

WOWWWW these people should work on post production instead of other ones working on certain dramas! this edit is sooo smooth!  ah! and they share the love bug.... they are soulmates X :) :):)

Kokuto:
2020 Eve / 2021 New Year or earlier.  Instagram is the worst for video.  Looking for a better version.

New Year's Eve with Li Wenhan

first time seing this one! what a great performance

Winny Aye:

Hi People

Just visit the lounge. .i need to be underwater for sometimes. .

Because weather is hot lately. ?

Heyyy Winny!

Thanks for the refreshments!

Me welcoming new Liu Lovers like:

nathsketch:

Me welcoming new Liu Lovers like:

The sun is really hot🌞  ...but she's all cool...she will handle it. Mr Demon Liu waiting under water?🌊🌊

Winny Aye:

The sun is really hot?  ...but she's all cool...she will handle it. Mr Demon Liu waiting under water???

He's always underwater <3

nathsketch:

He's always underwater <3

Ahhhh...😍.🌊🌊🌊....this guy...no wonder why many fall for him...he's killing off...🙈💖😎

Winny Aye:

Ahhhh...😍.🌊🌊🌊....this guy...no wonder why many fall for him...he's killing off...🙈💖😎

It's quite...understandable... yes :P He decided to do some damage lately hehehe 😅😹

Winny Aye:

He's above water today but beneath the bed is the sea... lol 

bugei:

He's above water today but beneath the bed is the sea... lol 

Que coisa mais linda 💖

Sorry, it had to be said in Portuguese, I couldn't resist lol

Beautiful as always 💖

Are you getting notifications without issues? Me and a few others are experiencing some glitches.

I think we broke MDL with the strength of our Xiang Liu love LOL

I'm getting glitches too. Some of the notifications are from posts that I already read.

Elise:

I'm getting glitches too. Some of the notifications are from posts that I already read. 

Im glad that I’m not the only one 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

What a mess! I'm sure we had something to do with it. Yesterday my browser crashed hahahahahaha

I'm didn't getting any notifications on the newer posts I haven't read and I haven't unsubscribed to the forums either. Please don't tell me our XL forums are going to get deleted if we reach too many replies.