HeadInTheClouds:
I have yet to figure out how to become independently wealthy so still need to work :-)

Kokuto:
I got my tickets tonight and so I've dreaming of how to spend millions. :)

plor20:
Good luck! Always dreaming of how to spend those imaginative dollars. Us poor wives club. Lol.

Is this about right for us? :-)

HeadInTheClouds:

Is this about right for us? :-)

LOL! 

Now I need to find the XL "I have no money" gif.  

Kokuto:

LOL! 

Now I need to find the XL "I have no money" gif.  

I only have the sticker. I went to The List™ but no 没钱 :D

HeadInTheClouds:

It will have to be on the weekend, ladies. The time difference between me and you ladies is huuuuge. And I have yet to figure out how to become independently wealthy so still need to work :-)

So my ladies, are we doing a watch party this weekend or what?

HeadInTheClouds:

I can do it on Sunday. Saturday I have my classes and then I'll try to see Dune 2 again! Last weekend, the lights went off in the entire shopping mall :(((((((( they gave us a voucher to compensate "any inconveniences". Jingers at work once more ahahaha

Well, it can be Saturday night too.

It looks like Tan Jian Ci is going to film a Hello Saturday episode on April 2 - 3.  No idea when it will be released.

https://x.com/tan_jianci05/status/1770512470542606700?s=20

I wonder if this MIGHT be connected to Love Has Fireworks?  Or could it possibly be ... LYF promo?  Or if it is just a "regular" appearance?

HeadInTheClouds:

nathsketch:

I can do it on Sunday. Saturday I have my classes and then I'll try to see Dune 2 again! Last weekend, the lights went off in the entire shopping mall :(((((((( they gave us a voucher to compensate "any inconveniences". Jingers at work once more ahahaha

That Dune 2 fiasco is definitely the work of Jingers. ;p

I should be able to do either.  Just let me know.

Kokuto:

It looks like Tan Jian Ci is going to film a Hello Saturday episode on April 2 - 3.  No idea when it will be released.

https://x.com/tan_jianci05/status/1770512470542606700?s=20

I wonder if this MIGHT be connected to Love Has Fireworks?  Or could it possibly be ... LYF promo?  Or if it is just a "regular" appearance?

omgad please be love have fireworks! we're in a desert right now for new Tanning materials. I don't want it to dry up...gotta keep people engaged.

plor20:

omgad please be love have fireworks! we're in a desert right now for new Tanning materials. I don't want it to dry up...gotta keep people engaged.

I'm desperately awaiting Love Have Fireworks.  This looks exactly like the sort of rom com that I would enjoy.  And it seems to be past time for it to be released... though it did take a year for LMLMV to release.  Hopefully it won't take that long for Love Have Fireworks.

It looks the rumors are true, that Under the Skin had it's booting ceremony yesterday, without Tan Jian Ci, and are shooting the scenes without him.  Allegedly, Tan Jian Ci will join the shoot in a week (around 3/27) after Filter is done.  I guess that means no break for our poor over worked guy. 

Pics of a very clean cut Jin Shi Jia and Zhu Jia Qi

https://x.com/CEntTeaTime/status/1770789612731920401?s=20

nathsketch:

Friday night for you guys will be Saturday morning for me

Saturday night for you guys will be Sunday morning for me

Sunday morning for you guys will be Sunday night for me.

Can't do Sunday night your time, because I'll be at work and dealing with Monday's Blues :-Đ

@plor20 What's your time looking like?

HeadInTheClouds:

Can't do Sunday night your time, because I'll be at work and dealing with Monday's Blues :-Đ

I'm three/fours hours behind Nath I believe. 

Kokuto:

I'm desperately awaiting Love Have Fireworks.  This looks exactly like the sort of rom com that I would enjoy.  And it seems to be past time for it to be released... though it did take a year for LMLMV to release.  Hopefully it won't take that long for Love Have Fireworks.

The last I read, it was set to be released in May. Don't know how accurate it is. With the new Zhao Yi Ling's drama out right now, I guess they'll wait for it to finish before they pull out LYF 2. That should take us through April. Then Fireworks in May :-)

HeadInTheClouds:

Am I gonna have to make an executive decision here or what?

Nobody gets to whinge if that's the case. OK :-)

HeadInTheClouds:

Am I gonna have to make an executive decision here or what?

Nobody gets to whinge if that's the case. OK :-)

Maaaybe.  ;p

Actually, I should be good for anytime on Sunday.