Deng Wei Interview

Fun interview with ENG subs. Nice to hear what DW thinks about Jing.

Sunbath12:

Deng Wei Interview

Fun interview with ENG subs. Nice to hear what DW thinks about Jing.

Thanks for sharing! I really like watching this interview, which makes me understand Tushan Jing and Deng Wei even better. I am very happy that Jing met an actor who understands him and cherishes him.

Archives: Weibo's Weekly Reports (7/8 -7/14)

Among all the TV series that have been aired recently, 6 of the top 15 hot topics are directly related to Tushan Jing and Deng Wei. He was on fire!

Top 1: #邓为涂山璟  Deng Wei & Tushan Jing  (412 million views)

Top 3: -#邓为狐狸胸针 Deng Wei's fox-shaped brooch (261 million views)

It is worth mentioning that the Top2 is the promotional topic of LYF Season 2, which summarizes the contributions of all the main characters in the drama, including Deng Wei's. 

Archives: Weibo's Weekly Reports (7/8 -7/14) 

Weibo's Top TV Characters

Top 1: Tushan Jing

Top 4: Ye Shiqi

Great news!

Tushan Jing’s character popularity value just exceeded 100 million, making him the first male character on Tencent Video to have a popularity of over 100 million in 2024. Applause for Tushan Jing! 

The number is still rising.  I wish Tushan Jing could be the most popular character throughout 2024. Keep it up!

Fan art: What happens after Tushan Jing picked the flowers by jumping into the lake...

Lirong Chang helped Jing dry his nine tails with a hair dryer... Gosh.. This will take time. :D

Tushan Jing & Ye Shiqi

The production team was reluctant to spend money on CGI for Tushan Jing. The fight scene, which should have been grand and exciting, turned out to be disappointing and abrupt. Tushan Jing died too hastily. 

Who wouldn't be angry and feel sorry for the actor and TSJ? Deng Wei filmed this scene for three full hot summer days, but it was edited down to only three seconds (falling off the cliff), and even the close-up of his face was cut out. They could have edited the shot better. 

So Jing's fan used his stills and tried to recreate the scene, where TSJ should have used his nine tails to exert his spiritual power.

Fan arts(Cr. Ghost on Weibo)

Jing is drinking blood. 

Jing and Lirong Chang

Fan arts: Tushan Jing and the little fox

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5059010932441139

Sharing the latest behind-the-scenes video. 

Today is the day for the advance screening of the LYF S2 finale. But I just can't bear to watch it. Not today. 

The reason is that I was very sad when I saw this behind-the-scenes video. Can you see Jing shivering in the cold water? Deng Wei asked the director to stop the filming only when he couldn't control his shivering. He is an actor who is so serious about his work. This is his job, I know it. What makes me sad and heartbroken is that even if he tried so hard to shoot every shot, over and over again just for the best effect, his scenes might be cut out eventually. Just like the episode where he fell off the cliff.  This world is too unfair. 

These days, I have been trying my best to control my emotions. However, at this moment, just like Deng Wei was shivering uncontrollably due to the coldness, I also lost my control. 

I hope Jing has a happy ending as he expected. I also hope that Deng Wei will be seen and loved by more people. They are all very good people who deserve to be treated well by the world.