We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Ari_Lee:

I saw that earlier! He sounded more passionate about DW than the fans..lol

I’m trying to watch but so distracted by the moving DW pics on the side ? like listening and reading subs from the director but also seeing what pics come up lol

Kali_01:

I’m trying to watch but so distracted by the moving DW pics on the side ? like listening and reading subs from the director but also seeing what pics come up lol

Jajajaja. My eyes were going all over the place too.  They started to shake like Zhang Wan Yi's...lmao

Ari_Lee:

I saw that earlier! He sounded more passionate about DW than the fans..lol

He should join us here!! LOL

Kali_01:

Ikr! Have to watch it a couple of times as the first few times you will be trying to read the subs and look at the gorgeous pics of DW. ? LOL 

I am really curious who this director is, the 2 LYF directors listed are Zoe Qin and Yang Huan. No director Wang there. ?

I thank this director very much. 

ChunTian:

Have you all seen this clip? 

A Director Wang praising DW for his acting. Not sure which show did he direct DW in, does anyone know??

Anyways...thank you Director Wang for speaking up for DW!! 

https://youtu.be/eI8FVR1Aikc?si=O_RPkN-HtNmsacSB

I love this thank you so much! ♥️

His Smile:

I love this thank you so much! ♥️

My pleasure. :)

Seeing the Reuters of Jing’s fight with Huo, I really hope it’ll be as sad and epic as in the novel. I wish Huo would’ve died a more painful death though after everything he put Jing through or could’ve been like FFYY and acknowledged how kind and forgiving Jing was before he died at least. 

Kali_01:

Seeing the Reuters of Jing’s fight with Huo, I really hope it’ll be as sad and epic as in the novel. I wish Huo would’ve died a more painful death though after everything he put Jing through or could’ve been like FFYY and acknowledged how kind and forgiving Jing was before he died at least. 

I feel like FFYY got more of a punishment than Hou ever did. My blood boils when I remember the fight scene in the novel.

Ari_Lee:

I feel like FFYY got more of a punishment than Hou ever did. My blood boils when I remember the fight scene in the novel.

I agree FFYY’s punishment was worse, I have to check again but weren’t they going to offer here to their fox god or something like that?? But Jing saved her. Huo got off way too easy and he had no remorse! I remember being angry and being so sad as well for Jing in the fight scene 

Kali_01:

I agree FFYY’s punishment was worse, I have to check again but weren’t they going to offer here to their fox god or something like that?? But Jing saved her. Huo got off way too easy and he had no remorse! I remember being angry and being so sad as well for Jing in the fight scene 

I think she was giving her spirit as an offering to the fox spirit and she became like piece of jerky or something. Or at least I imagined her like beef jerky.???

Kali_01:

Hou denied wrongdoing and pinned all the blame for getting seduced on FFYY and she didn't say anything so she got nearly all the blame. Hou was exiled iirc? The elders wanted to kill FFYY, but TSJ wouldn't let them. She suggested offering herself (her blood or energy? I can't remember which) to the clan's fox spirit, which was basically a horrible way to die slowly. But TSJ later helped her fake her death and reconnect with her son after she suffered for a bit.

AH :

Hou denied wrongdoing and pinned all the blame for getting seduced on FFYY and she didn't say anything so she got nearly all the blame. Hou was exiled iirc? The elders wanted to kill FFYY, but TSJ wouldn't let them. She suggested offering herself (her blood or energy? I can't remember which) to the clan's fox spirit, which was basically a horrible way to die slowly. But TSJ later helped her fake her death and reconnect with her son after she suffered for a bit.

Ah yes, I’ll have reread that part again. I was too stuck on their break up but I should move on now lol 

AH :

I was just thinking that maybe FFYY killed Hou as a way to make it up to Jing for all the things she did to him. She knows that Jing is too kind and will never kill his brother. And with Hou still alive, he will find ways and means to torment Jing. So killing Hou frees Jing from his nonsense to enjoy his life with XY.  As for YY, she loves Hou too much to live without him, so she kills herself with him. 

Sighs...Hou is the worst! I wished Tong Hua could have given him some painful punishment. Death by arrow is too easy on him. He deserves the same torture he gave to Jing  x 100 years. 

@ChunTian

Sighs...Hou is the worst! I wished Tong Hua could have given him some painful punishment. Death by arrow is too easy on him. He deserves the same torture he gave to Jing  x 100 years. 

100...% agree....I hope his death is more painful in drama..? or at least justifying...