We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 kjxy:
(The comment says, "why yell Deng?" ~ when he said his line "I will never marry her" (FFYY) ? 

https://twitter.com/iamjiesu/status/1694632118113239087?s=19

This was so cute. He was like a baby fox throwing a mini tantrum. 😍🤭

Winny Aye:

Wen Xiao Liu ❤ Ye Shiqi 😍

Even in rags, they still manage to look fantastic. 

Winny Aye:
by the way, how you guys quote long post?. 

Unfortunately, the system does not allow us to quote long posts.

Btw, I enjoyed reading what you wrote. Nice! 

AH :
Both of them easily could've fallen into the same traps as their parents and perpetuated the same cycles of suffering. But they didn't! That might make their ending less dramatic, but it's still a very satisfying triumph. 

Exactly, they worked on breaking the cycle.

peng-peng:
have seen people complainig thay XY forgave her cousin too quickly for having killed Jing. I myself thought as much and was very angry at this until I realised that she did what TSJ  did towards Hou. 

He is good for her and her healing.

Winny Aye:
Wen Xiao Liu ❤ Ye Shiqi ?

I love this scene. 

His Smile:

Yes. That is why his message is more heartfelt for me.

For me too, but I am biased. lol  

Does anyone know if the letter messages were recorded recently or when the drama was being shot?

ChunTian:

This was so cute. He was like a baby fox throwing a mini tantrum. 😍🤭

Jajaja... so cute and true. Like the little fox spirit.

His Smile:

Even in rags, they still manage to look fantastic. 

yesss....😍 very cute...she teasingly flirt him. but got flirted instead . hahahha 🙈

Are they giving us character content to ease the wait for s2? Lmao

Sssnoopyyy:

Are they giving us character content to ease the wait for s2? Lmao

That or to keep us interested. 🤣

Ari_Lee:

That or to keep us interested. 🤣

They need to do a lot to ensure viewers can wait til next summer hahaha. I’m glad that there are rules to minimize the length of dramas to ensure they’re on point, but sucks when it’s for dramas like this that need the whole story told at one go haha

Ari_Lee:

I love this scene. 

For me too, but I am biased. lol  

Does anyone know if the letter messages were recorded recently or when the drama was being shot?

It should’ve been shot recently I think. Definitely not when drama was being shot though

Sssnoopyyy:

They need to do a lot to ensure viewers can wait til next summer hahaha. I’m glad that there are rules to minimize the length of dramas to ensure they’re on point, but sucks when it’s for dramas like this that need the whole story told at one go haha

Jajajaja... yes! We need the whole story now!

Kali_01:

It should’ve been shot recently I think. Definitely not when drama was being shot though

Okay, thank you.

His Smile:

Aside from the kiss on his injured knee, this is the second-most intimate thing that Xiao Yao has done to Tu Shan Jing.

Yes, yes, hahahha! I love this scene.

Sssnoopyyy:

This is the drama that I wouldn't care even if it's a 100 episodes!😂 The visuals and the qcting of all of them keep me wanting more.

I remember,  in a novel and when I go back to the drama, I laugh every time Xiao Liu or Xiaoyao asked YSQ or TSJ ".. is it Lan Xiang or is it Jing Ye?" 😂 Even when XL asked her for a favor for the herbs.😂