Ari_Lee:

QUOTE: 

WangDuo girlfriend

well, the wedding was arranged by his grandma and mom so it was a bit complicated as it was an interest between the elders. 

--------

Yes, that wasn't his choice the novel even  ( says that he forgot he had a fiancee because of how busy he was handling the TS clan. It even says that the one who went to meet her was Hou instead of him because he was so busy.  ) Since I started reading the novel honestly feel like they left some important information out of the drama which shows a broader picture of why TSJ needs that time. He basically meets the woman at the same time we do 

and although he is willing to leave everything, he still needs to do it correctly. If he didn't, then something would still be found to fault him. Poor fox just can't win. 

And I agree, sometimes I want to give him a little push, but like XY said that's why I like him too . I am honestly just hoping we get our kiss today.

yeah, sometimes I wanted him to be more forward but I am happy if he is happy heheeh

WangDuo girlfriend:

https://fb.watch/miV0KHMh1R/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Look at this DW mobbed by his fans. Omg he deserved all of this tho. As much as I am happy with his renowned popularity, I just hope he can be mentally stable and not eaten alivd by some dirty or smelly controversies . Seen a lot of my favs, they cant even handle themselves to stardom.

Yeayy i also hoping for mushy-gushy lovey dovey relationship between Jing and Xiaoyao today??????????? 

That is a bit scary tho.🤣 But I'm glad he is being appreciated he really deserves it.

WangDuo girlfriend:

https://fb.watch/miV0KHMh1R/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Look at this DW mobbed by his fans. Omg he deserved all of this tho. As much as I am happy with his renowned popularity, I just hope he can be mentally stable and not eaten alivd by some dirty or smelly controversies . Seen a lot of my favs, they cant even handle themselves to stardom.

Yeayy i also hoping for mushy-gushy lovey dovey relationship between Jing and Xiaoyao today??????????? 

He has a lot of new fans now, millions, actually! I hope he will handle his new found fame really well. I love his charisma the most out of all the male leads here.  

By the way, when did the commemts in the drama profile become so aggressive or is it just me misunderstanding? Lol

His Smile:

I think they watch the drama via the tencent app and through Beijing Satellite TV https://twitter.com/Allcbizmelons/status/1685975801865650176?t=ww98jbEbZ2t8Qobihg10cg&s=19

I guess the kids watch tencent while adults watch satellite tv.

Ari_Lee:

By the way, when did the commemts in the drama profile become so aggressive or is it just me misunderstanding? Lol

Hahahaha!!! I'm glad we have this thread because it hurts my brain every time I look at the comment section here. Lol. 

Ari_Lee:

No, you're not alone...that's why I will stay away from the comments section from now on...disappointing to say the least (we can't have good things *sigh*) 

As for Deng Wei new found popularity, I'm so happy and very proud of him...keep soaring my boy 👏 

His Smile:

Hahahaha!!! I'm glad we have this thread because it hurts my brain every time I look at the comment section here. Lol. 

I backed away.  Jajaja

Queen_Myrna:

No, you're not alone...that's why I will stay away from the comments section from now on...disappointing to say the least (we can't have good things *sigh*) 

As for Deng Wei new found popularity, I'm so happy and very proud of him...keep soaring my boy 👏 

I'm cheering for him too!    🎉

Queen_Myrna:

As for Deng Wei new found popularity, I'm so happy and very proud of him...keep soaring my boy ? 

I know! I thought we were doing so well. 

Ari_Lee:

No they're agressive and mean, especially when you try to analyze the episode and talk about their ship. They make things up in their heads and believe them, one track mind.... that's why I stop doing that and just stay on this page. Sometimes I go back and answer questions. 

His Smile:

i dont even bother reading the comments section and just stick to this. don want to give myself a bad day hahaha....

Ltran904:

No they're agressive and mean, especially when you try to analyze the episode and talk about their ship. They make things up in their heads and believe them, one track mind.... that's why I stop doing that and just stay on this page. Sometimes I go back and answer questions. 

Well, it seems I'm staying here too.

as YJ shipper, i feel i am not getting enough of the two screen time esp the sweet moments like 10 min in 2 episodes even but i understand it is important for all lines to develop and all characters to move forward and grow and achieve their storyline. So really we need to respect the story and how the author and screen writer shaped the characters. Sigh...wish some ppl are not so dramatic and go overboard.

I just post random thoughts in the comment section especially if its Yang zi related stuff. I rather use this thread posting my thoughts about YaoJing for my own peace of mind.     🤣