His Smile:

Deng Wei getting mobbed at the airport earlier. His popularity really exploded because of LYF.  https://twitter.com/llhellomoon/status/1689096161469345792?t=Au9wmqt0jPNjhibZNfWu2Q&s=19

His company leaked the info about his arrival.  

Have you guys seen the teaser for ep 33-34 tho??im not ready for YaoJing heartbreak?? may god give me patience 

mparthur:

His company leaked the info about his arrival.  

wow, probably to get DW into swarm of fans he definitely never knew he had i guess. but I wonder if he knows a lot of talking about him now, trending on weibo  and also DOES HE KNOW HE IS ATTRACTIVE ?? haha his styles kinda reminds me a bit of Yeonjun TXT, laid back style but with classy design

WangDuo girlfriend:

wow, probably to get DW into swarm of fans he definitely never knew he had i guess. but I wonder if he knows a lot of talking about him now, trending on weibo  and also DOES HE KNOW HE IS ATTRACTIVE ?? haha his styles kinda reminds me a bit of Yeonjun TXT, laid back style but with classy design

The only person who knew about his travel arrangement would have been his agent/ studio/ company.  Not hard to guess.

YaoJing were so sweet today ? I always blush through all their scenes! And the kisses ? ? ?

mparthur:

The only person who knew about his travel arrangement would have been his agent/ studio/ company.  Not hard to guess.

he also needs some marketing move so i think its 2 sidea approval lol hahaha idk  ??? but im happy with his recent popularity. ??

WangDuo girlfriend:

Have you guys seen the teaser for ep 33-34 tho??im not ready for YaoJing heartbreak?? may god give me patience 

Heartbreak after heartbreak. ?

Kali_01:

YaoJing were so sweet today ? I always blush through all their scenes! And the kisses ? ? ?

Jing is a smooth talker ?? i cant moved on from their interactions. 

Kali_01:

They make me feel younger lol

His Smile:

Sadly yes  ? 

they teased us with a happy ones then boom for the last 2 weeks, we will be hiding in our room crying from a heartbreak? in a matter of time

His Smile:

Ok so I don't think the break up will be that bad because throughout the break up all she did was think about him. Like the insomnia and nightmares during the night and she sits in the corner in a daze during the day. That time she accidentally met him on the streets, she ran off crying. That time at CX's first wedding she saw Jing and couldn't breathe and her heart ached.  Then before her wedding she went to Qing Qui to give him back all the snacks and wines he had given her b4 and because of this Jing knew she wasn't happy. All the poison she made XL were all black, even the colorful ones were made because of XY mood towards Jing. I don't think it'll be that bad...

Can anyone tell me which chapter will CX killed Jing? and when did XY knew that it was CX who killed Jing? Thank you and much appreciated ??

Kali_01:

Yes the kiss was awesome... felt ???.. they did look like they were ? with ?. 

Absolutely love that song she sang, I bet a bunch of feifeis ? ? were nearly to help her with her woes..

Also love how XL tries to make Jing jealous but it backfired on him, AGAIN!

Ltran904:

Ok so I don't think the break up will be that bad because throughout the break up all she did was think about him. Like the insomnia and nightmares during the night and she sits in the corner in a daze during the day. That time she accidentally met him on the streets, she ran off crying. That time at CX's first wedding she saw Jing and couldn't breathe and her heart ached.  Then before her wedding she went to Qing Qui to give him back all the snacks and wines he had given her b4 and because of this Jing knew she wasn't happy. All the poison she made XL were all black, even the colorful ones were made because of XY mood towards Jing. I don't think it'll be that bad...

id say it rather disappointing, the heartbreak should be in cherry blossoms or when Jing was killed by Xuan.  yeah 'accidental'?? but still, we won't sit easy when the episodes come. that's for sure