We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Ari_Lee:

Jajajajaja... DW the cause of ovaries exploding across the globe. 😂😂😂

Is the Legend of ChongZi really that bad? Lol

If that drama is really that bad, maybe I'll just watch his scenes that are uploaded on youtube. 

His Smile:

I hope he won't lose his authenticity; that is what I admire most about him. 

Same.

I'm confused by this review: https://mydramalist.com/profile/fujisaku/reviews/298447

His Smile:

If that drama is really that bad, maybe I'll just watch his scenes that are uploaded on youtube. 

I finished Miss the dragon and I can already see improvement in his acting from then to LYF and he hasn't had many roles in between, so I think he will only get better with time.

Unrelated, I'm also watching Who Rules the World and I find the Male lead a bore.

Ari_Lee:

I finished Miss the dragon and I can already see improvement in his acting from then to LYF and he hasn't had many roles in between, so I think he will only get better with time.

Unrelated, I'm also watching Who Rules the World and I find the Male lead a bore.

YY, the male lead did not have that much good chemistry with Lusi, so I understand if you find it boring. I actually dropped it two episodes before the finale because I found out about the ending. I felt my time was wasted.

Ari_Lee:

Jajajajaja... DW the cause of ovaries exploding across the globe. ???

yes,the scriptwriting,editing,makeup was bad to me

Xiao An:

yes,the scriptwriting,editing,makeup was bad to me

Okay, thank you.

Ari_Lee:

Jajajajaja... DW the cause of ovaries exploding across the globe. ???

I was able to watch the first arc because of Gao Han and Deng Wei then after that I only watched scenes with Deng Wei lol the drama itself was nonsense to me after the first arc 

His Smile:

I hope he won't lose his authenticity; that is what I admire most about him. 

Authentic? You mean  he doesn't try to act like somebody else on variety shows?

Kali_01:

I was able to watch the first arc because of Gao Han and Deng Wei then after that I only watched scenes with Deng Wei lol the drama itself was nonsense to me after the first arc 

I'll just watch clips as I find them then. 😂😂

Kali_01:

I dropped it after I became bored with the FL.  She's not as enticing as a FL in a C-drama.  She's boring.  I also dropped Love Me Seven Times because of her.  The ML is fine but the FL?  A disappointment.

mparthur:

I dropped it after I became bored with the FL.  She's not as enticing as a FL in a C-drama.  She's boring.  I also dropped Love Me Seven Times because of her.  The ML is fine but the FL?  A disappointment.

I  watched like 20 minutes of the first episode of  LY7T and wasn't fascinated by it. I'm also watching Who Rules the world and the male lead is boring . I'm glad for the Legend of Z, otherwise I wouldn't be watching anything that I like right now.

Ari_Lee:

I  watched like 20 minutes of the first episode of  LY7T and wasn't fascinated by it. I'm also watching Who Rules the world and the male lead is boring . I'm glad for the Legend of Z, otherwise I wouldn't be watching anything that I like right now.

LoZ is hilarious.  It's a sleeper hit as I was not anticipating it to be awesome because of FSF's previous drama, Shining For You, which is not good at all.

I tend to drop FSF and JT's dramas in the past but this one is they are both excellent.

Ari_Lee:

I  watched like 20 minutes of the first episode of  LY7T and wasn't fascinated by it. I'm also watching Who Rules the world and the male lead is boring . I'm glad for the Legend of Z, otherwise I wouldn't be watching anything that I like right now.

I haven’t been able to move on to another drama yet 🥲 

mparthur:

I dropped it after I became bored with the FL.  She's not as enticing as a FL in a C-drama.  She's boring.  I also dropped Love Me Seven Times because of her.  The ML is fine but the FL?  A disappointment.

Yes I agree

Ari_Lee:

He does look majestic. I love when he wears the furs on LYF.

Me too, his fur one is my favorite.