SnG:

why?!!! i thought the XL scene with XY were sweet on its own. the thing he does for her, i think if she actually knows his feelings and his thoughts, she would prob find it hard to not fall in love as well. What amaze me is int he 37 years all the 3 men love her is their own ways. CX revenges for her (his talk about protecting his love ones moves me) and he does all the things while waiting for her to come back. XLheal her with his own blood for 37 years, accompany her, quietly watch over her and XY knew what he as done and she was moved (moves me too). Jing of course fulfil the classic line of in life, i accompany u and in death i follow u. its almost like one just cannot outdo another. the author is amazing. it feels like she did not favour any and treat alll 3 favourable. in the end the choice is with XY and what she wants and need most.

I thought they were sweeter in the book. At least, they kept some of the conversations.

His Smile:

There are posts on weibo saying that, deep down, Deng Wei is really TSJ.

DW has knee injuries, which is why he does not pursue ballet anymore. same with TSJ

DW was the only guy who did not laugh at Ling Yue in Hello Saturday when the whole cast was making fun of her because she couldn't look him straight in the eyes. kind like TSJ

DW likes to share romantic moods through his vlog with his fans. Romantic like TSJ

I think because of his bad boy style in the past, he has been misunderstood, but he is really a gentle, quiet guy in real life. 

I saw his pre-debut photos and ngl was shocked due to the contrast of his real life image vs TSJ 🤣, now cannot get it out of my head. Is he really misunderstood? Saw that he hd to apologize recently for something - was it smoking? Why did he have to apologize and wht was the problem?

i watched till ep 33....oh my poor TSJ, his trouble follows him. i m so happy we clear up a lot of things about Jing action in today's episodes.  according to Jingye1st he could have escaped meaning the fire is not by him, he has the power and he is not injured but  he stayed and choose to be engulfed in the flame. 2nd the sentence about him unable to give up TSJ identity. glad they explain it. i kinda guess that he felt low against XY princess identity, who wouldnt (she is technically princess in both countries loved by both countries), so he thought it is important to match her when he asked for her hands in marriage. again touching scenes between our CP.  but guess trouble ahead....the old granny is pretty relentless and i am actually very happy CX is very practical about Jing's situation. i actually wish i have a brother like him. someone who is clever, rational and love me to bits and a permanent mountain that backs me up (actually wish he can remain like what he is now instead of being consumed by jealousy later on)

Sssnoopyyy:

I saw his pre-debut photos and ngl was shocked due to the contrast of his real life image vs TSJ 🤣, now cannot get it out of my head. Is he really misunderstood? Saw that he hd to apologize recently for something - was it smoking? Why did he have to apologize and wht was the problem?

dumping cigarete  butt on the ground. 

I think Jing is the type of guy that gets a long with everyone lol even when he talks to XL there’s like a unspoken mutual respect. Also, it was really nice to see Jing let loose a bit after he woke up, FengLong said he was like the old Jing, 

Kali_01:

I think Jing is the type of guy that gets a long with everyone lol even when he talks to XL there’s like a unspoken mutual respect. Also, it was really nice to see Jing let loose a bit after he woke up, FengLong said he was like the old Jing, 

I guess cuhs tushan clan is “neutral” in terms of their stance with all the countries and jing is known to be very intelligent and wise. I do like the respect jing and XL have, i mean they both care about XY’s wellbeing (and are aware of each other’s feelings) but  don’t fight over her

SnG:

dumping cigarete  butt on the ground. 

Bad boy but i don't care so much about cigarette butt throwing incident.  Good acting is all what we wish to see in C-dramas.

Sssnoopyyy:

I guess cuhs tushan clan is “neutral” in terms of their stance with all the countries and jing is known to be very intelligent and wise. I do like the respect jing and XL have, i mean they both care about XY’s wellbeing (and are aware of each other’s feelings) but  don’t fight over her

XL needs money and support from TSJ.  XL knows FFYY is having an affair with TSH.  Episode 26.

I felt bad for Jing in episode 31. His life force was fading away, while Xiao Yao seemed too sad to have to go back and shed some tears for not being able to say goodbye to XL.

Do you think she'll have a change of heart if XY ever confesses his feelings for her?

I feel like her heart wavered when she was inside the shell for 37 years while Jing was in a coma. She has 50/50 faith in Jing because she has the scenario in her head that he probably got married with kids during these times.

Do you think if she knew what he had sacrificed, she would still think the XL was the only one who saved her, and would her heart waver?

I'm glad that Jing Ye explained everything to her. 

mparthur:

Bad boy but i don't care so much about cigarette butt throwing incident.  Good acting is all what we wish to see in C-dramas.

Interesting how this was blown up to be a big deal (even tho littering is bad). Thought it was a complaint about his character for being a bad boy lol

Antinh85:

I just saw the episodes today. I think XL's shippers will be enraged as we were last week on Jing's episodes. The drama changed the scenes between XL and XY. I wonder if it's because they want to make it look more PG. lol

i didn't watch the episodes,can you tell me what have the done?

Sssnoopyyy:

I was quite shock as well. He's so different in real life. lol I don't know if he was just trying to look like a bad boy.  He needs a stylist. Some of outfits at press conferences were bit questionable. lol He seems to be quite an introvert like Yan Zi said. I wonder if Yu Zheng picked on him because he really wanted to take Deng Wei under his wings but the boy refused and that pissed him off. 

yu zheng absolutely felt like a guy with a bad woman mouth from the way he talks. a bit too arrogant for my taste because he has produced some big hits. actually not all his company's artists are doing so well anyway but he make himself sound like he is a midas. i really dislike the way he keeps picking on dengwei. i mean if he is really a senior and big shot in the industry, why he consistently pick on a newbie like deng wei. if deng wei is rude is like he says because he left during one of the screening, then as a senior boss person, he should just let it go. that is like a professor in a uni picking over a young student because he did or say something silly or stupid. it just look worst on the senior guy.

Antinh85:

I was quite shock as well. He's so different in real life. lol I don't know if he was just trying to look like a bad boy.  He needs a stylist. Some of outfits at press conferences are a bit questionable. lol He seems to be quite an introvert like Yan Zi said. I wonder if Yu Zheng picked on him because he really wanted to take Deng Wei under his wings but the boy refused and that pissed him off. 

there are many people who find bad boys style is cool,i think he is one of them,even his account name was monster boy ,even his bio was -good boys can go only heaven and bad boys can go everywhere lol😂 also when he was asked to choose between white moonlight and evil character,he choose evil characrer😂 

i think he auditioned TSJ ,he somehow relate himself with the character like the leg injury also he himself was a good bf when he was in relationship.

as for smoking,many celebs has this habit,he was wrong by throwing it in public place,i'm glad he apologized for it.

and i agree with you about the styling,i didn't like his styling in TTEOTM press conference and Hi6 styles,but he was a model that's why he managed it.but his look in LYF press conference and xiamen fanmeet was good