I don't know it's only me who is over thinking but i felt they didn't film  today's scene perfectly.

even as a fan of DW i never said he is perfect but his crying scenes are always good even in the livestream he said about this scene but ,i felt something is missing.

another thing is that DW is dubbed by a voice artist,it would be good be if they let him use his own voice in this scene

Xiao An:

I don't know it's only me who is over thinking but i felt they didn't properly film  today's scene perfectly.

even as a fan of DW i never said he is perfect but his crying scenes are always good even in the livestream he said about this scene but ,i felt something is missing.

It felt underwhelming to me but I don’t think it’s the acting I think it’s missing a good sad song ? 

Kali_01:

It felt underwhelming to me but I don’t think it’s the acting I think it’s missing a good sad song ? 

same,now weibo is full of criticism bcz people had more expectation for this scene and yea they are blaming DW now

Xiao An:

same,now weibo is full of criticism bcz people had more expectation for this scene and yea they are blaming DW now

Its not him though! It’s the director or whoever ?

The drama also didn’t explain well that if Jing didn’t preserve her body with his spiritual powers and his body she would’ve been burned to ashes in that death maze ? 

Kali_01:

The drama also didn’t explain well that if Jing didn’t preserve her body with his spiritual powers and his body she would’ve been burned to ashes in that death maze ? 

and here he is getting blamed for being highlighted waah,i am disappointed today

Xiao An:

I don't know it's only me who is over thinking but i felt they didn't film  today's scene perfectly.

another thing is that DW is dubbed by a voice artist,it would be good be if they let him use his own voice in this scene

I agree. I didn't feel anything in that scene. It was pretty dull imo. I was hoping to see a scene similar to the one in miss dragon (I didn't watch it, but saw some edit). maybe they are downplaying his character? . 

well i kinda agree with some of the missing points of this part. this part a very emotional and the most heartbreaking ones, until Jing lost his voice or something but probably they couldn't do it as our favour, maybe the difficulty to make it as real as the books, but DW's cries really made me down my tears too. That particular part was so cruel in the book but at least for me, it met half of my expectations, because seen few of Adaptations didnt turn out even to a good ones , so this one is passable

Kali_01:

Exactly. It should have been  explained. They just make Jing character useless.

cometawatcher:

I agree. I didn't feel anything in that scene. It was pretty dull imo. I was hoping to see a scene similar to the one in miss dragon (I didn't watch it, but saw some edit). maybe they are downplaying his character? . 

He always nailed in his crying scene in every drama .and today's scene was the most highlighted scene of jing,in the novel in this part he made sure majority of novel watchers,why he is the perfect one for him.

even DW said this scene was fav of him but now it seems to rushed for me,they didn't even used any good bgmthey didn't even describe that he used his inner power to protect his body.

i will blame the editor 

DREAMERS12:

Exactly. It should have been  explained. They just make Jing character useless. 

I was hoping when Xiao Xiao was telling CX what happened that she would’ve mentioned that part but she didn’t. ?

WangDuo girlfriend:

well i kinda agree with some of the missing points of this part. this part a very emotional and the most heartbreaking ones, until Jing lost his voice or something but probably they couldn't do it as our favour, maybe the difficulty to make it as real as the books, but DW's cries really made me down my tears too. That particular part was so cruel in the book but at least for me, it met half of my expectations, because seen few of Adaptations didnt turn out even to a good ones , so this one is passable

he did well ,at least i found his crying natural but the angles,editing was not good ,in the end the actors gets all blames

Kali_01:

Ugh... I haven't watched it, but that's REALLY important. There wouldn't even be a body for XL to save if it wasn't for Jing!  

What was missing were the kisses he gave her to try and wake her up, like in the novel. I don't know about you guys but I was crying especially when I saw his skin all burned up while XY still looking all pretty.  

Also XL said if you didn't give her spiritual power then it would have been too late, which mean without TSJ she would have died. 

Also what do people expect from DW, he cried, he touched her, said the right things, and tried to die with her... what else can he do to make it sadder?

Kali_01:

I was hoping when Xiao Xiao was telling CX what happened that she would’ve mentioned that part but she didn’t. ?

Me too.  It would be good if they explain it later when XY come back