Xiao An:

they never cared about his happiness unless his granny would never blackmail him by her death,i really hated it.yes his kindness becomes his weakness but do they want him to kill his granny ?then he is not the same jing whom XY loved..

https://twitter.com/tlwbwk/status/1691250932762484736?s=20 

https://twitter.com/tlwbwk/status/1691122503509495808?s=20 

my poor baby

It sad that they never treated him as an actual family member. To granny- he is just a perfect heir she can use, to Hou- he is an enemy and hindrance to the throne, and to Yiyang well just a cripple with scars but needed him for power.

Pammy:

I never wanted to choke an old character until I met her?

cant agree more. there is a 1000x ways of reimbursing FFYY and if she likes her so much, get her to be your goddaughter. many many ways of treating YY well in many other ways.  why need to sacrifice your grandson. normally granny are very doting on their grandchildren. this one is out to destroy them all. after all the mess she made, she goes and bye bye and die. and she almost lost Jing twice and she never learns that his happiness is equally important, if not more important than their family word of honour.  and it is not like grandson is choosing someone from shoddy background or someone much lower or weaker. XY is a freaking double princess (if we disregard her birth). she is granddaughter of Emperor Xiyan and she is the daughter of Hao ling Emperor, you can more blue blood than that.

also, no matter how rich and influential TS family is, there are actually not on par with the royalty. see how the two emperors treat the people who harm XY, one word from them, clans can be wiped out and one word from them, you cant even enter into their territory ever again. this old granny has no logic to insist on jing marrying FFYY.

Pammy:

It sad that they never treated him as an actual family member. To granny- he is just a perfect heir she can use, to Hou- he is an enemy and hindrance to the throne, and to Yiyang well just a cripple with scars but needed him for power.

Agree.  Greed is the fundamental issue with the TSJ family.  A toxic family.  That's why TSJ left the family in the end to be together with XY.

His nephew/ son took over his position as the TS clan leader.

TSJ was kind to admit his nephew was his son although he wrote a letter to the boy which revealed the truth about the boy's paternity.

I really wonder how did such a vicious family except ffyy raise such a kindhearted TSJ. He seems like someone that grew up with a lot of love and care 

SnG:

cant agree more. there is a 1000x ways of reimbursing FFYY and if she likes her so much, get her to be your goddaughter. many many ways of treating YY well in many other ways.  why need to sacrifice your grandson. normally granny are very doting on their grandchildren. this one is out to destroy them all. after all the mess she made, she goes and bye bye and die. and she almost lost Jing twice and she never learns that his happiness is equally important, if not more important than their family word of honour. 

Agree.  Stupid old lady.  I would have said to the FF family that the boy didn't like the girl so why force them to be together.  TSJ used that line and guaranteed that the FF family would be treated well under the nose of the TS clan.

mparthur:

Agree.  Greed is the fundamental issue with the TSJ family.  A toxic family.  That's why TSJ left the family in the end to be together with XY.

His nephew/ son took over his position as the TS clan leader.

TSJ was kind to admit his nephew was his son although he wrote a letter to the boy which revealed the truth about the boy's paternity.

No wonder when he was Ye Shiqi he doesn't want to go back to Tushan Clan. Everyone is toying him. Fortunately, he was able to free himself from the shackles of his family in the end.

Kali_01:

nice conversations happen when like minded people get together unlike the main discussion page that gives me headache every time they say stuff about Jing

Lol they're back at it again with the Jing hate in the comment section. Imagine how tired we are. 

SnG:

but Jing family is really really..i am speechless. like someone says here...he doesnt need to have enemy..his family is enough to tear him apart.
the part when Granny want him to be clan leaders. my reaction was...negotiate...negotiate...want me be clan leader then break up betrothal. come on Jing..i was really angst-ing myself.

Grandma is really stubborn. I agree with your previous comments that he can take FFYY as her goddaughter but she still forces what she wants at the expense of his grandson. They are many ways to handle FFYY, but she's like a teenager throwing tantrums and want hers whims to be fulfilled 

mparthur:

Agree.  Stupid old lady.  I would have said to the FF family that the boy didn't like the girl so why force them to be together.  TSJ used that line and guaranteed that the FF family would be treated well under the nose of the TS clan.

agree.. 

until now, I still do not understand why the grand mother so persistent to keep FFYY?

what is so good about FFYY? *gosh....

TinaL:

Lol they're back at it again with the Jing hate in the comment section. Imagine how tired we are. 

wakakaka... 

Pammy:

Grandma is really stubborn. I agree with your previous comments that he can take FFYY as her goddaughter but she still forces what she wants at the expense of his grandson. They are many ways to handle FFYY, but she's like a teenager throwing tantrums and want hers whims to be fulfilled 

maybe the grandma got brainwash by FFYY and TSH. 

TSH's wife should raise out her voice to Grandmother "TSH has an affair with FFYY". 

TinaL:

it's always the same conversation too lol i prefer to keep my peace and stay here 

Dashmount20:

agree.. 

until now, I still do not understand why the grand mother so persistent to keep FFYY?

what is so good about FFYY? *gosh....

well she did help take care of the household while Jing was gone, the first 10 yrs then another 37 years, and shes from a respectable family etc so from that pov she's a good girl for them. no one knows how evil she really is, not even Jing since i think he didn't know that she tried to kill CX before. He only knows that she doesn't like him and is disgusted by his body 

Kali_01:

it's always the same conversation too lol i prefer to keep my peace and stay here 

they jealous with TSJ baa... 

hahahaha :D

Dashmount20:

wakakaka... 

maybe the grandma got brainwash by FFYY and TSH. 

TSH's wife should raise out her voice to Grandmother "TSH has an affair with FFYY". 

Regardless what FFYY did to grandma, Jing had already made it clear to her time and time again. She should atleast considered Jing too, but no. She proceeded to drugged him. They ganged up on him. So I still wanted to choker her? Especially when she was in all smiles??

from novel:
https://koalasplayground.com/2014/04/07/lost-you-forever-chapter-22-it-feels-like-such-a-long-parting/

Jing Ye appeared scared Xiao Yao would dissappear so she held her hand tightly.
She led Xiao Yao into the middle of the forest where a wooden hut was built using wood from Jade Mountain's Peach Blossom trees. Walkin into the room, it was filled with all sorts of exotic flowers and plants to create a maze that kept all the spiritual power centered over a crystal pallet where Jing quietly laid.

Xiao Yao sat down next to the pallet and carefully took in Jing, his body was atrophied and his face pale white.

Jing Ye said "Countless doctors came to check on Master and they all said he was broken hearted so all his spiritual essence was shattered and he is seeking death."

Xiao Yao picked Jing's wrist to take his pulse.

Jing Ye continued "To keep him alive, the Grand Madam used every method and even got the Grand Emperor to allow him to be brought into the holy Yang Valley to use the holy water there to heal him. But whenever he leaves the Evergreen Residence his condition gets worse and even the most powerful spiritual essence is of no use. Princess, please save Master!"

Jing Ye kneeled before Xiao Yao and bowed her head.

Xiao Yao asked "Why would Jing choose to die, why is he so sad he doesn't want to live anymore?"

Jing Ye glared at Xiao Yao "How could Princess not know?"

Xiao Yao : "What should I know?"

Jing Ye : "When Prince Zhuan Xu arrived to save Princess, they saw Master holding Princess and you had already died. The entire maze was engulfed in flames and Master could break mazes and ought to be able to leave any maze but instead he was holding Princess and sitting inside waiting for death."

Jing Ye cried "Master would rather burned to death then leave the already dead you. Princess, how can you now know Master's heart? He wants to be with you whether in life or in death!"

Xiao Yao turned to look at Jing and mumured "You really are so broken over me that you are seeking death?"

Xiao Yao felt the shell around "her heart shatter" completely, all those threads that she tried to cut all those times finally weaved together into a web at last.