3naVIP:

Ughhhh... Still with CX? Thanks... But honestly I can't stand the guy and that he turns worse.... 

Same...

Coriander:

1.1K comments? last time I visit this board few days ago it was around 500, wow.. no wonder his character breaks 9 on Vlinkage. I guess now I have a reading material before sleep lol

nice conversations happen when like minded people get together unlike the main discussion page that gives me headache every time they say stuff about Jing

Coriander:

1.1K comments? last time I visit this board few days ago it was around 500, wow.. no wonder his character breaks 9 on Vlinkage. I guess now I have a reading material before sleep lol

I always have so much to read as well (so I don't miss out on any important info) - this thread fills up so fast!

Winner_is_King:

Same...

netizens are saying that TSJ and XL characters had win the actors their popularity but CWY actor save CX character as CWY is such a good actor. i agree too. i can see his progression as CX from a young man needing for power to hungering for power and in the end went out of control when it comes to XY. at the moment we can see how much he loves XY as a sister and only maybe tat bit more. but it will soon go out of control and the actor really did an good job showing that suppression to going crazy. at the moment i can still believe that he honestly dont think jing a good guy for his sister due to his engagement and of course his own feelings but it is still maybe 80% to 20%...it is so believable. i mean if i am XY mum or sister i will really hate jing for what he is doing to XY. see how hurt she is, all curled up in bed like a hurting little girl. wo knowing what happen to jing, i would like out a broom and sweep this guy out of the door should he comes looking for my girl again.

right at the moment there is nothing to hate about him yet when it comes to Jing. he is treating Jing with respect and when he is in coma, CX ordered him been taken care of too. every time XY is hurt by Jing, CX saw it. but he did not do anything drastic except telling Jing off....like clean up your family mess, make her miserable i will not let u off etc...he did not exactly create any misunderstanding btw xy and jing. always passsing jing message and wine to xy too. he is still decent at the moment.

CX maybe hateful to some of you but he is the core of the story, where xiao yao is the center .another thing i saw people saying XL is the most complex character but for me CX is most complex and hard character to play .I am glad they cast ZWY

Xiao An:

CX maybe hateful to some of you but he is the core of the story, where xiao yao is the center .another thing i saw people saying XL is the most complex character but for me CX is most complex and hard character to play .I am glad they cast ZWY

agree. his acting saves the day. i really enjoyed his presentation as CX.

Xiao An:

Hats off to ZWY. He was able to pull such complex character perfectly.

I guess so... I will try to look on the good sides of CX from now on 😅

but Jing family is really really..i am speechless. like someone says here...he doesnt need to have enemy..his family is enough to tear him apart.
the part when Granny want him to be clan leaders. my reaction was...negotiate...negotiate...want me be clan leader then break up betrothal. come on Jing..i was really angst-ing myself.

SnG:

but Jing family is really really..i am speechless. like someone says here...he doesnt need to have enemy..his family is enough to tear him apart.
the part when Granny want him to be clan leaders. my reaction was...negotiate...negotiate...want me be clan leader then break up betrothal. come on Jing..i was really angst-ing myself.

Well, as a clan leader, it was a perfect time for Jing to cancel the engagement until Grannie messed things up.  

mparthur:

Well, as a clan leader, it was a perfect time for Jing to cancel the engagement until Grannie messed things up.  

The best grandma in cdramaland😂

Xiao An:

Yes CX is such a complex character, ZWY was amazing protraying  him.  Can’t wait to see him in s2 

Pammy:

The best grandma in cdramaland😂

I’ve never hated a grandmother in a drama before u til her  😂

SnG:

they never cared about his happiness unless his granny would never blackmail him by her death,i really hated it.yes his kindness becomes his weakness but do they want him to kill his granny ?then he is not the same jing whom XY loved..

https://twitter.com/tlwbwk/status/1691250932762484736?s=20 

https://twitter.com/tlwbwk/status/1691122503509495808?s=20 

my poor baby

Kali_01:

I’ve never hated a grandmother in a drama before u til her  😂

I never wanted to choke an old character until I met her😂