Ari_Lee:

Right, that makes no sense. 

This is why I won't ship him with Xiao Yao. He will only hurt her if they're the endgame.  He does not "love" her like how much Jing loves her. 

Kali_01:

S1 is already over and there’s still people that hate on Jing 🤦🏻‍♀️

They will hate him for a long time because he is the one who got Xiao Yao in the end. 

Ari_Lee:

I thought he was older than her.

Edit: He is older.

I think the only ones who can call Yang Zi jiejie is Deng Wei, ZWY and Hong Yi. TCJ is a 32, 2 years older than Yang Zi! 😅

His Smile:

They will hate him for a long time because he is the one who got Xiao Yao in the end. 

He is also held to a higher standard than CX and XL and I don't understand why he needs to be perfect in order to "deserve" XY when the other two have flaws.

His Smile:

I think the only ones who can call Yang Zi jiejie is Deng Wei, ZWY and Hong Yi. TCJ is a 32, 2 years older than Yang Zi! 😅

That whole twitter post makes no sense. Maybe he's jealous YaoJIng is so popular and Jing got to call her jiejie (jajaja, just kidding).

Ari_Lee:

He is also held to a higher standard than CX and XL and I don't understand why he needs to be perfect in order to "deserve" XY when the other two have flaws.

Yes why? Just because he’s the end game so expectations are higher, makes no sense, they’re all flawed characters 

Ari_Lee:

That whole twitter post makes no sense. Maybe he's jealous YaoJIng is so popular and Jing got to call her jiejie (jajaja, just kidding).

Lol! Must be true because based on my observation only Deng Wei can casually call Yang Zi jiejie.  Hahahah

Ari_Lee:

They want him to be the mesiah at this point. 

Kali_01:

Yes why? Just because he’s the end game so expectations are higher, makes no sense, they’re all flawed characters 

Exactly. Would they be this harsh on CX or XL if they were the one who ended up with her despite their shortcomings? 

His Smile:

Lol! Must be true because based on my observation only Deng Wei can casually call Yang Zi jiejie.  Hahahah

Jajajajaja. DW is 28 years old. but he frigging adorable when he says jiejie both in JIng's and his own style. 

Kali_01:

They do not like that, and out of the male leads, Jing will still be kindhearted until the end.  He can't change from good to gray because that would be so out of character for him. 

His Smile:

They do not like that, and out of the male leads, Jing will still be kindhearted until the end.  He can't change from good to gray because that would be so out of character for him. 

But the scene when he conjured up that dagger. That was hot. Jajajaja

Ari_Lee:

Jajajajaja. DW is 28 years old. but he frigging adorable when he says jiejie both in JIng's and his own style. 

He looks cheeky and adorable saying that in front of Yang Zi. I'm happy that YZ called him Didi.

I find him most comfortable with ZWY and YZ.  It must be because, they had lots of scenes when they were shooting the drama last year.  

Ari_Lee:

But the scene when was conjured up that dagger. That was hot. Jajajaja

Yeah, that one is definitely hot. hahaha

i find it funny that everything anti Jing people complain about Jing  are the same qualities that XY likes about Jing lol