We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 TinaL:

Yeah I really like the chapter where she and Jing had their heart to heart talk and how she ended up crying in his arms and then felt embarrassed about it lol

I love when she would blush or gets shy around Jing. XY is one tough lady around everyone but with Jing she just becomes so soft and gentle and super feminine. I imagine that’s how she would’ve if not for everything she went through.  

TinaL:

Yeah I really like the chapter where she and Jing had their heart to heart talk and how she ended up crying in his arms and then felt embarrassed about it lol

I hope they won't edit that one on season 2. She really opens up to him showing her vulnerable side. 

Kali_01:

I love when she would blush or gets shy around Jing. XY is one tough lady around everyone but with Jing she just becomes so soft and gentle and super feminine. I imagine that’s how she would’ve if not for everything she went through.  

She only shows her feminine side to Jing and no one else. 

Will we be using this thread til s2 comes out? What other dramas are you guys watching? 

His Smile:

She only shows her feminine side to Jing and no one else. 

She loves him that's why.

I don’t understand that person that thinks XY and Jing are not romantic? All their scenes have been nothing but sweet and romantic to me (except the heartbreaking one ofc) ?

The fact is : Feng Long die to protect Chang Xuan from Xiang Liu. What if that time Xiang Liu manage to kill Chang Xuan? Xiao Yao is the person will effect so much if that thing happen.

This make me realize why YaoLiu not gonne happen. Even we know the ending Xiang Liu die in Chang Xuan hand right?

Kaseh Esmiralda:

The fact is : Feng Long die to protect Chang Xuan from Xiang Liu. What if that time Xiang Liu manage to kill Chang Xuan? Xiao Yao is the person will effect so much if that thing happen.

This make me realize why YaoLiu not gonne happen. Even we know the ending Xiang Liu die in Chang Xuan hand right?

Prologue to Once Promised: A Primer on the Gods and the Kingdoms in Lost You Forever - A Koala's Playground (koalasplayground.com) 

well in hello saturday yang zi choose xiang liu(TJC) over shiqi(DW) ,she said that,xiao yao and jing gets their happy ending so this time she wants to give xiang liu a happy ending,after that she had to choose one between cang xuan(ZWY) and xiang liu and this time she choose cang xuan...so we can say all of them gets their HE? 

btw she also said in xiao yao's perspective it's always jing whom she will choose.

but i like she wanted to give happy ending to everyone

Xiao An:

well in hello saturday yang zi choose xiang liu(TJC) over shiqi(DW) ,she said that,xiao yao and jing gets their happy ending so this time she wants to give xiang liu a happy ending,after that she had to choose one between cang xuan(ZWY) and xiang liu and this time she choose cang xuan...so we can say all of them gets their HE? 

btw she also said in xiao yao's perspective it's always jing whom she will choose.

but i like she wanted to give happy ending to everyone

lol

His Smile:

I hope they won't edit that one on season 2. She really opens up to him showing her vulnerable side. 

I don't think they'll be editing it, since their heart to heart talk is very pivotal to both characters getting back together and also shows how much strong especially xiao yao's love for Jing is. 

I  am feeling really giddy after watching the Hello Saturday LYF episode today. Too many YaoJing moments.

My fave part was actually when Yang Zi chose Tan Jianci and then Weiwei was acting broken hearted that she went over him and coaxed him immediately.

I am using that moment as my new DP. Hehehe

They were so cute playing together.  Yang Zi's zero defense and Weiwei's absentmindedness - he even used the towel to wipe the wet table before used it on his face. Hahaha

The ditsy couple. ?‍♀️?

I’m so happy with all the Yaojing moments today ?

Kali_01:

I’m so happy with all the Yaojing moments today ?

They gave us a lot of YaoJing moments so that we will wait patiently for season 2. hahahah

His Smile:

I  am feeling really giddy after watching the Hello Saturday LYF episode today. Too many YaoJing moments.

My fave part was actually when Yang Zi chose Tan Jianci and then Weiwei was acting broken hearted that she went over him and coaxed him immediately.

I am using that moment as my new DP. Hehehe

They were so cute playing together.  Yang Zi's zero defense and Weiwei's absentmindedness - he even used the towel to wipe the wet table before used it on his face. Hahaha

The ditsy couple. ?‍♀️?

Jajaja... those were funny.?