We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Kali_01:

I haven’t been able to move on to another drama yet ? 

Try The Legend of Zhuohua (2023) - MyDramaList 

It is awesome!  That's why I have already moved on from LYF.

mparthur:

Try The Legend of Zhuohua (2023) - MyDramaList 

It is awesome!  That's why I have already moved on from LYF.

I’ll try it, thanks for the recommendation!

Kali_01:

Me too, his fur one is my favorite. 

Mine too

His Smile:

YY, the male lead did not have that much good chemistry with Lusi, so I understand if you find it boring. I actually dropped it two episodes before the finale because I found out about the ending. I felt my time was wasted.

Yang Yang is another tricky actor.  I dropped all his dramas after one or two episodes.  

Kali_01:

I’ll try it, thanks for the recommendation!

I also recommend it.

Ari_Lee:

Same.

I'm confused by this review: https://mydramalist.com/profile/fujisaku/reviews/298447

I felt like that person was watching an entirely different drama. lol

His Smile:

I felt that too. I was so confused. Lol

His Smile:

Wait so...  who is the poor ex-convict with tons of debt and who's the rich guy? 

How can anyone as  sensible Xiao fall in love with her abuser? She wasn't any damsel in distress...she chose Jing as her lover and stuck to him till the end. Nobody however badasss could give her what she needed that's security. Every suitor had ambition to acquire something materialistic jing's ambition was to be with her. Which woman wouldn't want to be with someone who's loyal to a fault ? His love for her was solid it was either her or nothing. No throne, no adopted dad, no king just his lady love and him living happily 

Kali_01:

https://x.com/just_yuzupi/status/1693294272563621950?s=46&t=aH-LfpJ49lSmyIpD0HM2Sw I also went down the rabbit hole ? 

And have you also noticed the chemistry of YZ and DW when he stand together with YZ? Even TJC was mesmerized by it? lol.?

Ari_Lee:

I think their relationship would have been the same since XL would still be loyal to the lost cause. What would need to change would be his circumstances. 

Isn't Hello Saturday DW's first variety show? It's so unfair comparing him to TJC whom I thought was a comedian when I watched some of the episodes. But I'm glad people are coming to his defense. 

Have you guys seen how DW walks? I went down the rabbithole yesterday and washed a lot of videos and he walks with such a great posture that he looks regal even if he's wearing contemporary clothes. You can tell he was a ballet dancer.

Ari_Lee:

I think their relationship would have been the same since XL would still be loyal to the lost cause. What would need to change would be his circumstances. 

Isn't Hello Saturday DW's first variety show? It's so unfair comparing him to TJC whom I thought was a comedian when I watched some of the episodes. But I'm glad people are coming to his defense. 

Have you guys seen how DW walks? I went down the rabbithole yesterday and washed a lot of videos and he walks with such a great posture that he looks regal even if he's wearing contemporary clothes. You can tell he was a ballet dancer.

Winner_is_King:

Wait so...  who is the poor ex-convict with tons of debt and who's the rich guy? 

Hahaha! It made my brains hurt reading the person's review.

menda tshering:

How can anyone as  sensible Xiao fall in love with her abuser? She wasn't any damsel in distress...she chose Jing as her lover and stuck to him till the end. Nobody however badasss could give her what she needed that's security. Every suitor had ambition to acquire something materialistic jing's ambition was to be with her. Which woman wouldn't want to be with someone who's loyal to a fault ? His love for her was solid it was either her or nothing. No throne, no adopted dad, no king just his lady love and him living happily 

Whatever she does, she always go back to Tu Shan Jing's arms over and over again.

His Smile:

That person, cursed me with my comment! Hahah.. had to block that one. I hate toxic people.?

His Smile:

His Smile:

Winner_is_King:

I want to know too.  

mparthur:

Yang Yang is another tricky actor.  I dropped all his dramas after one or two episodes.  

I've put WRTW on hold for now. But it might end up dropped.

His Smile:

Whatever she does, she always go back to Tu Shan Jing's arms over and over again.

Yes... 

His Smile:

That review is a mess ?