We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

I haven’t heard anything good about Journey of Chong Zi but I really miss Deng Wei so I decided I’m going to try it, hopefully it won’t be too bad

MsDurian:

I haven’t heard anything good about Journey of Chong Zi but I really miss Deng Wei so I decided I’m going to try it, hopefully it won’t be too bad

honestly speaking i watched deng wei's all drama except the journey of chong zi,i tried so hard but i dropped it later.let alone the screenwrting ,the editing ,makeup ,i didn't like anything.i also like xu zheng xi (the ML) but he looks so unnatural to me along with DW.

i will suggest you to watch sassy beauty ,he is the sml there as well ,i found it better than chongzi

Kali_01:

i saw it on tumblr

LOL

I searched on there for hours and could not find it so I just decided to upload that image of XY that I posted on my Twitter. Thanks for posting it! :D

Xiao An:

honestly speaking i watched deng wei's all drama except the journey of chong zi,i tried so hard but i dropped it later.let alone the screenwrting ,the editing ,makeup ,i didn't like anything.i also like xu zheng xi (the ML) but he looks so unnatural to me along with DW.

i will suggest you to watch sassy beauty ,he is the sml there as well ,i found it better than chongzi

I second Sassy Beauty. His role there is like TSJ, loving the FL unconditionally.

Pammy:

https://v.douyin.com/iJK9WVfp/

Deng Wei looks handsome here❣️

He looks extra attractive! He wears blue shirts so well. 

His Smile:

Blue is definitely a flattering color on him

Since you both recommend it, I’ll have to try it out! ?

I love hand close-ups so I decided to post one here. 

Sirry Usly:

I love hand close-ups so I decided to post one here. 

He's so handsome

His Smile:

Ari_Lee:

Yes! Royal colors and black. 

Right? Especially the part of this gif where he looks like he's focused on fixing something

Ari_Lee:

I know right, especially in that drama, majority of his  clothes are blue colored. 

Kali_01:

Thanks for sharing! 

Didn't think  there were that many yaojing scenes 3hr and 20 something minutes. I thought the yaoliu scenes will be much longer. 

TinaL:

I know right, especially in that drama, majority of his  clothes are blue colored. 

I like DW in black better tbh. I'll never most past this outfit/look I fear. He looked sooo good. But in LYF I feel like it doesn't make sense to style Jing in an all-black outfit.